Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

Discus and support Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond

:)

ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... - Similar Threads - Credit card was

2. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?: So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now...
  3. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card: I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes...
  4. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card: So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated...
  5. Credit Card Charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card Charges: Hi I'm a seventy-five year old grandmother who allowed her grandson to use my credit card to set up an xBox account. He has since used the card to purchase various items for his games at a cost of...
  6. Unable to add debit/credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to add debit/credit card: Hi, I'm from India, unable to add payment options(debit/credit) card to microsoft account but the same cards were successfully added to Prime video, Netflix etc with ease. Please provide any...
  7. Credit Card Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card Removal: I'm no longer apart of Game Pass. My Game Pass has now been expired for 3 days and it still wont let me remove my card. It says nothing about what i'm using it for, because i'm using it for...
  8. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap 0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  9. Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card: I am tired of this, and I don't even know how it started but it is the 6 th time in two weeks that some new account with 0 gamerscore asks me for my credit card or nudes. I've reported every...
  10. is it safe to use my moms credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it safe to use my moms credit card: is it safe to buy games and dlc with a credit card off of xbox store 23d30f47-2ede-43fc-b292-d082b581cf74