Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

Discus and support Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond

:)

ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the reccuring bill isnt paid for but i wanna pay with the money on my account?

Do you already owe a balance on your account? If so, you have to pay that first then you can stop the recurring fee on your subscription. And then you pay for your subscription/s with a gift card.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the reccuring bill isnt paid for but i wanna pay with the money on my account?

4. StevenSF3 Win User

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you tried removing the old card from the account? If not, I would suggest trying to

remove the card
    from the account. If it gives you any issues you may need to
    Contact Support
    for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. JadedPanther94 Win User

Billing?

microsoft automatically rebill's you, it's quite a d*** move . even wiping your credit card info from your account dosent stop them sometime's. change card's , there told me they stopped the billing before but yet again charged me .
Thema:

Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... - Similar Threads - Credit card was

2. Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch: i try to buy Magic 2013 Reverse Compatibility for Xbox One(In Canada, Never owned the game on 360), it tells me I need to add a credit card even though I have one added, when i do add one, it...
  3. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...
  4. Unplug credit card from lost account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplug credit card from lost account?: Hello, i lost my GamePass account, it was locked beacuse of too much loging in trys. I can't recover it. Is there a way to unplug a credit card from account to not pay for gamepass when i dosen't...
  5. Removing credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing credit card: How do i remove my credit card from accounts 420adf89-4dcb-406c-9764-35f0f613d628
  6. Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox: Hi, I was thinking of adding a credit/debit card for purchasing the Xbox products and I know that the billing address should match the cards address. But does the Microsoft account country/region...
  7. Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]: Buenas tardes,quiero preguntar por que aparecio un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito que no autorize de Microsoft y que no me fue notificado de dicho movimiento [Translation - Good afternoon, I want...
  8. credit card not getting removed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    credit card not getting removed: hello ,so ive been triyng to remove a credit card so that it cancels my gold subscription but its currently not working. daf0e0f8-aac7-4db6-ba3f-75516bc297e2
  9. Xbox is charging my EXPIRED credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is charging my EXPIRED credit card: I cancelled my xbox live years ago (sold my xbox). I checked my credit card statements and ive been charged the last 3 years even though my credit card expired in 2018. Somebody from microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...