Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

Discus and support Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond

:)

ToothierBelt788, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

1. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the... - Similar Threads - Credit card was

2. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  3. unable to use any form of credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use any form of credit card: Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on...
  4. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  5. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  6. Someone is spending money on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is spending money on my credit card: Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a
  7. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  8. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  9. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  10. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...