credit card

Discus and support credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want all payment methods removed. 5650233b-3a9d-4f8f-98a3-fa54a9ebeed2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArthurBrendel, Apr 4, 2019.

1. credit card

I want all payment methods removed.

:)

ArthurBrendel, Apr 4, 2019
  2. MoltenDarkman Win User

Gold Family : This action cannot be performed at this time: Update XBOX support ref numbers [REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS]

is the credit card your trying to use a stratght credit or is it a credit/debit card?
  3. Guardcat77 Win User

i can't change my gamer tag

do you can buy xbox live credit by an retailer, then you don't need an credit card.

is your credit card locked to a region?
    i don't have live credit

and my credit card not locked

my credit card is working

i mean billing (under the credit card information) region address is locked at US and don't have US address
  4. Kikotron Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

airmattdog... i dont think so.

If i add a prepaid card, i believe i wont be able to remove the credit card. since the prepaid card will take priority, and the credit card membership will be delayed. and i have to remove the credit card asap...

I may just wait until the credit card membership ends, too lazy to call xbox live support so they can remove the credit card. :p
  5. DerVaddi Win User

i can't change my gamer tag

do you can buy xbox live credit by an retailer, then you don't need an credit card.

is your credit card locked to a region? your billing address must match of your credit card
  6. REN AERO Win User

I can't buy in Xbox Sotre

Dear,

These are the reasons.

• The credit card has not been activated.
    • The credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.
    • The credit card cannot accept online purchases or automatic billing.
    • The credit card company is intentionally preventing the card from being used.

Here is a solution link for Card related queries.

https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/xbox-live/xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure

Happy Gaming
Thema:

credit card

1. credit card - Similar Threads - credit card

2. Change of credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of credit card: Hello my card has expired and I can not change it because the website bug. suddenly I no longer have access to xbox gampass. thank you for helping me. a73fe939-5f65-4d27-a4e2-150f0f4640ce
  3. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  4. unable to use any form of credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use any form of credit card: Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on...
  5. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  6. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  7. Someone is spending money on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is spending money on my credit card: Someone has my account and is spending money on it what do I do 7e9d13c4-7873-45ce-9c57-d988d9731e4a
  8. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  9. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  10. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...