credit card

Discus and support credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want all payment methods removed. 5650233b-3a9d-4f8f-98a3-fa54a9ebeed2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArthurBrendel, Apr 4, 2019.

1. credit card

I want all payment methods removed.

:)

ArthurBrendel, Apr 4, 2019
  2. MoltenDarkman Win User

Gold Family : This action cannot be performed at this time: Update XBOX support ref numbers [REMOVED - DO NOT POST SR NUMBERS]

is the credit card your trying to use a stratght credit or is it a credit/debit card?
  3. Guardcat77 Win User

i can't change my gamer tag

do you can buy xbox live credit by an retailer, then you don't need an credit card.

is your credit card locked to a region?
    i don't have live credit

and my credit card not locked

my credit card is working

i mean billing (under the credit card information) region address is locked at US and don't have US address
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

Using gift cards and a credit card for a purchase

It uses the remaining gift card credit AND THEN your credit card.
  5. Kikotron Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

airmattdog... i dont think so.

If i add a prepaid card, i believe i wont be able to remove the credit card. since the prepaid card will take priority, and the credit card membership will be delayed. and i have to remove the credit card asap...

I may just wait until the credit card membership ends, too lazy to call xbox live support so they can remove the credit card. :p
  6. DerVaddi Win User

i can't change my gamer tag

do you can buy xbox live credit by an retailer, then you don't need an credit card.

is your credit card locked to a region? your billing address must match of your credit card
Thema:

credit card

1. credit card - Similar Threads - credit card

2. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  3. Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card: Why must I provide a physical address when purchasing an XBOX game, when I am not paying with a credit card? 2825e6be-7609-44a2-a10c-fa4d879f478d
  4. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  5. My nephew stole my credit card for fortnite how can I get my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nephew stole my credit card for fortnite how can I get my money back: My nephew stole my credit card out of my wallet went on fortnite and spent $300 how can I get my money back 74c414ac-d7e6-4e6e-9d01-c417ae2a5bf8
  6. tarjeta de credito[credit card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    tarjeta de credito[credit card]: hola buenas, quiero hacer compras de juego para mi xbox one, pero al tratar de agregar mi tarjeta para poder pagar no me la acepta. no tengo ninguna tarjeta asociada y al tratar de hacerlo no me...
  7. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  8. Cobrança em cartão de crédito[Credit card charge]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobrança em cartão de crédito[Credit card charge]: Meu cartão de crédito ficou gravado e meu filho já fez compras sem minha permissão. Como limpar os dados do cartão de crédito?????? [Translation - My credit card has been recorded and my son has...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Credit Card Glitch: i try to buy Magic 2013 Reverse Compatibility for Xbox One(In Canada, Never owned the game on 360), it tells me I need to add a credit card even though I have one added, when i do add one, it...
  10. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...