Credits frozen in Halo 4

Discus and support Credits frozen in Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need help, in Halo 4, there's a message who tell me that my credits are frozen, i don't know why, and in fact i can't... If someone could explain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clementfunkilus, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Credits frozen in Halo 4

Hi I need help, in Halo 4, there's a message who tell me that my credits are frozen, i don't know why, and in fact i can't... If someone could explain me why and help me please answer

Thanks for reading

:)

Clementfunkilus, Feb 17, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Feb 17, 2014
  3. gunner84
    gunner84 Guest
    gunner84, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Credits frozen in Halo 4

ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

Credits frozen in Halo 4

6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Multiplayer Updates Coming...uhh where's True Skill Ranking?

I would of been 50 on Halo 3 but rank was completely frozen. It would not go down or up. I'm 30+ on Halo 4 but I don't play a lot yet. The Infinity Challenge is just a major insult to skillful players.
  7. LSX Monaro Win User

Credit Transfer?

Halo reach credits would not transfer because reach was made by bungie and halo 4 is made by 343.
  8. Violin Spider Win User

I have been temporarily banned from backing out of too many games when i didn't

I think that in Halo 4 they should remove credits from who quits by clicking on leave game; if you get booted for betrayals no.

Also, someone here knows if in Halo 4 there will be the friendly fire on?
  9. Rexleflex Win User

Halo 4 causing disconnection from router

Also, when first loading the game, the Halo 4 logo was frozen on screen for 20-30 seconds before it finally fired up. I was able to bring up the console menu as well as go to dashboard, so it wasn't a console freeze. Hope this helps with finding a cure.
Thema:

Credits frozen in Halo 4

1. Credits frozen in Halo 4 - Similar Threads - Credits frozen Halo

2. Vbucks not credited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks not credited: My son bought some Vbucks this morning the money has debited but the vbucks haven't credited. Any ideas? It also shows on the Microsoft family thing. 4eb41916-0bde-49be-a61e-a539f9180f8c
  3. Un-authorised transactions on my Credit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Un-authorised transactions on my Credit Card: Does any one have a phone number which is answered by a human or a valid email for Microsoft? I do not have an xBox account however my credit card has been used without my consent for Xbox live...
  4. minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account: hello, i bought minecraft for my daughter on the pc. was supposed to come with 1000 minecoins and they show up under my purchases. she is able to play the game bu the minecoins are not available....
  5. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  6. Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I provide a physical address WHEN I’M USING PAY PAL and not a credit card: Why must I provide a physical address when purchasing an XBOX game, when I am not paying with a credit card? 2825e6be-7609-44a2-a10c-fa4d879f478d
  7. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  8. My nephew stole my credit card for fortnite how can I get my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nephew stole my credit card for fortnite how can I get my money back: My nephew stole my credit card out of my wallet went on fortnite and spent $300 how can I get my money back 74c414ac-d7e6-4e6e-9d01-c417ae2a5bf8
  9. cant use credit on my microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant use credit on my microsoft account.: I bought $100 xbox card from amazon. the email amazon send me said to redeem this card click here, so I did and it just credited my Microsoft account. this was for my son and going back and forth...
  10. Frozen: my purchases are not adding credits to my Rewards account for a few weeks

in XBoX Rewards
    Frozen: my purchases are not adding credits to my Rewards account for a few weeks: My Rewards account is not working properly. I've been unable to pair may purchases to the amount credited to my Rewards for quite some time: it seems I've been credited less then the due amount I...