Credits frozen in Halo 4

Discus and support Credits frozen in Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need help, in Halo 4, there's a message who tell me that my credits are frozen, i don't know why, and in fact i can't... If someone could explain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clementfunkilus, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Credits frozen in Halo 4

Hi I need help, in Halo 4, there's a message who tell me that my credits are frozen, i don't know why, and in fact i can't... If someone could explain me why and help me please answer

Thanks for reading

:)

Clementfunkilus, Feb 17, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Feb 17, 2014
  3. gunner84
    gunner84 Guest
    gunner84, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Credits frozen in Halo 4

ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

Credits frozen in Halo 4

6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Multiplayer Updates Coming...uhh where's True Skill Ranking?

I would of been 50 on Halo 3 but rank was completely frozen. It would not go down or up. I'm 30+ on Halo 4 but I don't play a lot yet. The Infinity Challenge is just a major insult to skillful players.
  7. LSX Monaro Win User

Credit Transfer?

Halo reach credits would not transfer because reach was made by bungie and halo 4 is made by 343.
  8. Violin Spider Win User

I have been temporarily banned from backing out of too many games when i didn't

I think that in Halo 4 they should remove credits from who quits by clicking on leave game; if you get booted for betrayals no.

Also, someone here knows if in Halo 4 there will be the friendly fire on?
  9. Rexleflex Win User

Halo 4 causing disconnection from router

Also, when first loading the game, the Halo 4 logo was frozen on screen for 20-30 seconds before it finally fired up. I was able to bring up the console menu as well as go to dashboard, so it wasn't a console freeze. Hope this helps with finding a cure.
Thema:

Credits frozen in Halo 4

1. Credits frozen in Halo 4 - Similar Threads - Credits frozen Halo

2. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  3. Account Credit for Xbox Outages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Credit for Xbox Outages: Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks? 0e67b7e3-7b52-4432-8d02-917c0e7e92a6
  4. unable to use any form of credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use any form of credit card: Microsoft is denying me the ability to purchase GEMS for Cooking Fever because they say I am committing fraud by using a VISA DEBIT gift card that I purchased with CASH from KWIK TRIP. I was on...
  5. Xbox credit - how to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox credit - how to redeem: Hi, my son added a wallet top up he bought to his microsoft account. The credit is appearing in our account but we can't redeem against a game or minecoins. When I attempted to input the code...
  6. Crédito Microsoft (Microsoft Credit)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crédito Microsoft (Microsoft Credit): Queria canjear un codigo para game pass y el valor se quedó en la cuenta Microsoft alguien sabe como puedo comprar game pass desde allí? Translation: I want to redeem a code for game pass and...
  7. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  8. Voucher credit not showing in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voucher credit not showing in my balance: Hi, I have the Xbox app and obviously a Xbox One. I've already redeemed £15 onto my balance but my balance on the Xbox says £1.06 but the balance on my app says £16.06!? My son now cannot buy...
  9. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account: As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc....
  10. Frozen: my purchases are not adding credits to my Rewards account for a few weeks

in XBoX Rewards
    Frozen: my purchases are not adding credits to my Rewards account for a few weeks: My Rewards account is not working properly. I've been unable to pair may purchases to the amount credited to my Rewards for quite some time: it seems I've been credited less then the due amount I...