Credits haven't deposited and it's been over 96 hours.

Discus and support Credits haven't deposited and it's been over 96 hours. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased 5,000 credits from The Vault with 250 gems last Friday night , May 4th, and it hasn't deposited to my account despite over 96 hours have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Lightskintwin, May 9, 2018.

1. Credits haven't deposited and it's been over 96 hours.

I purchased 5,000 credits from The Vault with 250 gems last Friday night , May 4th, and it hasn't deposited to my account despite over 96 hours have elapsed since the time of purchase. If somebody can correct this issue as soon as possible, I'd be most
    appreciative.

Thank you.

:)

Lightskintwin, May 9, 2018
  2. HG x Slayer
    HG x Slayer Guest
    Xbox live rewards

I purchased 2x10000 credits using vip gens on the 5th of May, it's currently the 14th of May and they stoll haven't been deposited but are still pending. I know they can take 96 hours but surely they should of been in by now

HG x Slayer, May 9, 2018
  3. No rewards

i pre-order dragonball fighterz it's been past 96 hours and i haven't got credit for it

GODS TRUE CHAMP, May 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site after 96 hours. Once pending, they remain pending until the following 15th or 30th of the month. Since you redeemed them on the 4th, they would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 9, 2018
  5. You're right, I just checked. Thanks for your assistance.

Lightskintwin, May 9, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending on the rewards site after 96 hours. Once pending, they remain pending until the following 15th or 30th of the month. Since you redeemed them on the 4th, they would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  9. Lightskintwin Win User

You're right, I just checked. Thanks for your assistance.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Vault rewards

If it's been over 96 hours, the credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be deposited into your account for use by the following 15th or 30th of the month after.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Simply Rewarding points have not been put in my account.

It takes 96 hours for credits to show as pending, but not deposited after 96 hours. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. Generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they
    are deposited by the 30th of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. So they would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.
Thema:

1. Credits haven't deposited and it's been over 96 hours. - Similar Threads - Credits haven't deposited

2. I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit: I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit. I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15 y wound get them by the 30th day of the month. Anyone...
  3. Haven't had credits deposited in my account for 5 months

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't had credits deposited in my account for 5 months: i am missing $12 in rewards that I have redeemed but weren't added to my account 4ae612c4-7f7e-4e42-991e-a9d21d1bdaa4
  4. Xbox Rewards Credits Haven't Deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits Haven't Deposited: On 5/4/18 I earned 10,000 Xbox Rewards Credits, and it did show up in the MyCredits section. According to your description it should have deposited into my Microsoft account as funds on the 15th....
  5. My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...: Hello, My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th yet. Is that going to happen sometime soon? I know that the program is ending, so maybe that has...
  6. ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 3 months ...

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 3 months ...: I have over 25,000 Credits but they haven't deposit to my account like 3 months now any help please ? whats the problem! 9d7cd299-d098-4f89-8b35-d303976ac592
  7. Credits haven't deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Credits haven't deposited: I have over 10000 credit's and they haven't been deposited from last month 690d8e4a-dbe9-4ed4-8cb4-d7ebca227454
  8. ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 2 months now

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 2 months now: I have over 25,000 Credits but they haven't deposit to my account like 2 months now any help please ed0f880d-1bc0-4cab-899d-a21706d1a55c
  9. I have credits waiting to be deposited but they still haven't

in XBoX Rewards
    I have credits waiting to be deposited but they still haven't: I have over 15000 in credits but they still haven't been deposited and i'm pretty sure ive had them before the second half of this month. ef45d939-3fcd-4183-865b-c7f7b067c087
  10. 6 months and reward credit's still haven't deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    6 months and reward credit's still haven't deposited: I have 53,000 credits which still have not deposited. I've made multiple posts now and was last told it was a problem on your side.side. I was told it shouldn't take too long to rectify. I'm...