Credits not depositing into my Xbox account

Discus and support Credits not depositing into my Xbox account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So I have about 12.5 thousand credits in my account that were put into my Xbox Rewards account around May 11th and despite the 15th coming and going,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by KyoshiiTheBrony, May 19, 2018.

1. Credits not depositing into my Xbox account

So I have about 12.5 thousand credits in my account that were put into my Xbox Rewards account around May 11th and despite the 15th coming and going, the credits were not put int my Xbox account and they still have not been deposited. The reason this is
    important to me is because there is a game on sale that I really want, but the sale ends on the 22nd of May and these credits would be quite useful for that. I really hope you can help me here. I already submitted a form about this, I am making this post to
    make sure the issue is known.

:)

KyoshiiTheBrony, May 19, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Credits not depositing into my account

Hello AN0THERxS0LDIER,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, May 19, 2018
  3. Credits not depositing into my account

I have had over 13,000 rewards credits and they will not deposit into my account please help would love to use them to put towards something in the xbox store thanks

an0therxs0ldier, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There was no deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit took place on the 9th so the credits were not earned in time for that deposit.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. What??? That literally makes no sense. The website says 'around the 15th or 30th', and the 9th isn't very close to either of those. That is also extremely vague. Why couldn't the website tell me that? So I guess I will miss out on this sale thanks to a total
    lack of real information. Awesome. Wonderful. No wonder Microsoft is rebranding this system, it is extremely unreliable in its current state. The 9th isn't 'around the 15th or 30th'.

KyoshiiTheBrony, May 19, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The 15th and 30th are just the latest dates that deposits can take place. Most of the time they are scheduled before those dates. Even still, because you earned them after the 1st of the month, they would not have been scheduled for that deposit. Generally,
    if you get to 5,000 pending credits between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards credits pending for more then 1 year

Hello Rise Lara Crft,

Your account does not have a Microsoft payable account to deposit into, so the deposit is failing. We cannot deposit Rewards Credits into a non-Microsoft billable account (like Credit Cards). If you wish to receive your deposit,
    you must create a Microsoft payable account for us to deposit Rewards Credits into. We can no longer transfer Credits between different gamertags. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

30,000 Rewards Points Missing

Hello Heyzues781,

Credits are not immediately placed into your Microsoft Account on completion of an offer. It takes time to process Credits for deposit. Credits are initially placed as pending in your Rewards Account. These pending, un-deposited Credits can be reviewed from
    your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. I see that both your 15,000 for the Design Labs controller offer and your Rewards Story completion are currently pending in your account.

These pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month
    deposit the following month. Since your Credit events were around the 21st, you should expect to see them deposited as usable currency into your Microsoft Account in the mid-month deposit cycle in January.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Credits not depositing in my account

Hello Loganbroncos,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Credits not depositing into my account

Hello AN0THERxS0LDIER,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
Thema:

1. Credits not depositing into my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Credits depositing account

2. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  3. Haven't had credits deposited in my account for 5 months

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't had credits deposited in my account for 5 months: i am missing $12 in rewards that I have redeemed but weren't added to my account 4ae612c4-7f7e-4e42-991e-a9d21d1bdaa4
  4. Xbox Rewards' credits not deposited on my microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards' credits not deposited on my microsoft account: I got 10.000 xbox rewards' credits on 05.25.2018 and until today (06.04.2018) they weren't converted to my currency (BRL) and deposited on my microsoft account. I hope they are soon. Att, Gabriel...
  5. XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account: I've 10500 points credit still on pending status since 6 may ,it should been deposited before 1 last juin. 712bede2-a3ee-44f9-acce-d139ecd8b1d9
  6. Xbox Rewards Credits won't deposit into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits won't deposit into Microsoft Account: I've been trying to deposit the credits in my Xbox Rewards account, but the manual option has disappeared. Since I have over 15,000 credits, I was trying to do this before the upcoming changes to...
  7. update on depositing credits into account

in XBoX Rewards
    update on depositing credits into account: hi ths is the third time ive posted due to not receiving a single update on my account and why this error has occured for the third time on my account, im unable to desposit credits into my...
  8. Rewards credits not deposited into Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards credits not deposited into Xbox account: On May 7th I had 10,250 credits in my Xbox Rewards account thinking it would be deposited into my Xbox Account as money on the 15th per usual. It has not happened yet, and with Xbox Rewards ending...
  9. My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...: Hello, My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th yet. Is that going to happen sometime soon? I know that the program is ending, so maybe that has...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Credits Not Deposited into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits Not Deposited into Microsoft Account: Hi, I have reached the 5,000 credit minimum on Xbox Live Rewards to get my credits deposited into my Microsoft account. However, the 15th has passed and my credits were never deposited. The...