Credits not depositing?

Discus and support Credits not depositing? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i have had 28k credit sitting on my account since May 5th and have still not recieved my deposit. I would really like to use these to pre order State... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by eyeVSeye, May 19, 2018.

1. eyeVSeye
    eyeVSeye Guest

Credits not depositing?

i have had 28k credit sitting on my account since May 5th and have still not recieved my deposit. I would really like to use these to pre order State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition to play early. Is there any way to expedite this process?

:)

eyeVSeye, May 19, 2018
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Trade-In Credit Note?

Yes, i'd have thought every shop does this?

Naffry, May 19, 2018
  3. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    Not getting credit

I didn't get this weekend's ribbon after playing two matches in the playlist. I wonder, do others who aren't seeing the ribbon already have the medal at Onyx level, due to the previous glitch? I do, and I wonder if they've just turned off the "prestige"
    levels beyond Onyx with the Title Update 2.

Danno McK., May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits not depositing?

They would be scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the
    month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. There is no way to have credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Credits not credited

Hello FabioCosta1976,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). However, your purchases did complee
    the SImply Rewarding offer, and those Credits are pending in your account. Your purchase of The Witcher did go to the Warrior Rewards offer, but did not make the minimum spending requirement for that offer, and therefore did not complete it.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

credits

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Credits

Hello Soveit,

We see that you received your deposit in the mid-month deposit cycle that occurred yesterday. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits
    to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

No credits

Hi frankenchimp. You have 105,626 Lifetime Credits, which all have been deposited to your Microsoft account. The last deposit was made on December 13th. As Smwutches says, you can see your Credits history in your Statement on your MyRewards page. You can
    verify your deposits at http://commerce.microsoft.com. They will be listed as refunds.
  10. amatsutenchi Win User

Credit

Depending on your financial insitution it could take up to 72 hours before the refund officially gets posted to your account.
Thema:

Credits not depositing?

1. Credits not depositing? - Similar Threads - Credits depositing

2. I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit: I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit. I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15 y wound get them by the 30th day of the month. Anyone...
  3. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  4. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  5. Xbox Rewards credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credit not deposited: i have ransomed 5000 rewards credit using 250 gem in the vault from Xbox live rewards but after about 1 Mounth this rewards have not deposited . Why? Thanks 8075d6fa-c79c-48f6-b70f-f229523f4fc7
  6. Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit: Hi there, I still haven't received any of the 20,000 credits I had from a month before Xbox Live Rewards was changed. I opted out of Microsoft Rewards. Are these credits still coming as promised?...
  7. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 3e811eb8-cce9-4c09-9373-6df0c705b74f
  8. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: i have just had an email with my final rewards balance but it said there was an issue and that it couldn't make my final rewards deposit - could you advise what that might be?...
  9. Asking for deposit of Xbox Points to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Asking for deposit of Xbox Points to credits.: Hi I just wanted to know that I did asked for a deposit from Xbox credits to Microsoft credits, you said that it`ll be done on the 14 of this month but it never happenned. I want to make a new...
  10. Late credits deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Late credits deposit: I have waited 26 days for my xbox Live rewards credits to be deposited into real currency. I have no patience anymore and want to make a deposit now I have 5570 credits and please help because...