Credits refund

Discus and support Credits refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone else had problems purchasing credits? We purchased rocket league credits and ended up with 4 lots instead of 1. For the past 2 weeks I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emma:(, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Emma:(
    Emma:( Guest

Credits refund

Has anyone else had problems purchasing credits? We purchased rocket league credits and ended up with 4 lots instead of 1. For the past 2 weeks I have tried to contact or speak to someone (anyone)!!!! Who could help refund 3 lots of credits. After a very
    long (57 mins) and frustrating phone call i got absolutely nowhere. I was told i needed to contact my bank to start an investigation to refund the amount and that Microsoft/Xbox had no contact number or email address to make a customer complaint! Is this true?
    A company as big as this has no way of receiving complaints???!

:)

Emma:(, Feb 14, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Credits refund

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Credits refund

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, Emma.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Forums, and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Credits refund

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use

If you cancelled the subscription then you should get a refund back to the payment option that was charged.

Like with any refund to a credit card it could take a couple of days for it to process through everywhere and be put back into your bank account.

No refund through a credit/debit card is immediately done.
  6. RUTHL3SSNUDH0B0 Win User

Request a call major issues

Unauthorized purchase Refund for gta credit missing seige credit pack and year 3 pass issues
Thema:

Credits refund

1. Credits refund - Similar Threads - Credits refund

2. Refund a credits to game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a credits to game: Hello, i was "accidentaly" bought a credits for R6, because i thought i get a code. So what can i do? Support bot no help... 90b5b675-5c6e-4ac4-a6a0-883c08145ff2
  3. Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.: Back in late August 2020. I got a $50 giftcard for XBOX. I purchased COD Black Ops II and it wouldnt download/install/work/ I requested a refund the same day. I got an email saying the refund had...
  4. Refund received but not credited in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund received but not credited in my account: Hello, I received my refund on 16th May but it’s been more than 4 days but my refund has not credited in my account. What should I do now? 6ae8f8e4-e85c-4e3a-a355-d46d50b36d79
  5. Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit: Hello. I purchased the Xbox Live Gold 3 Month subscription for $24.99, the same day it was cancelled and I was suppose to be getting a refund to use it towards the discounted Xbox Live Gold 3...
  6. Refunding Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding Microsoft account credit: I bought a dlc for a game, instead of just coming out of bank account it used the credit on my account as well. This was going to be used for something else , any way to renew this ?...
  7. Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund): He comprado 600 créditos de rainbow six siege pensando que eran para pc pero resultan ser para Xbox yo pensaba que eran para pc ya que en el titulo del producto no especifica que sean para Xbox...
  8. Refund Credits in me Acconunt.

in XBoX Rewards
    Refund Credits in me Acconunt.: I have 12.750 credits, from the month, and I will refund it, but today is 30 and is the same credits ando NOT refund, what can I made for refund it? MyCredits Rellena el contador para iniciar tu...
  9. Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]: Bom dia, noite ou tarde para todos :) como vão? então, vou direto ao assunto Mês passado eu comprei um presente para um amigo meu da Suecia, o jogo era Steven Universe: Salve a luz. Eu ja tinha...
  10. Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible: Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free and tax deductible (the address of the order is my last address, I clearly deleted it). 30b7f49f-74fe-4939-9bc9-02f5a85b9cc1