Creepiest game you ever played?

Discus and support Creepiest game you ever played? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning d982ddf9-871e-43e8-81cf-861fd40fa8a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thereoon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Thereoon
    Thereoon Guest

Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning

:)

Thereoon, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

I bought Bring to Light today. I was hoping it'd be scary, but it was disappointing. At least I managed to get all of the achievements.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Layers of Fear is another one that comes to mind. Sure, it's a walking simulator and can be a bit slow at times; however, it can also be quite creepy at times, especially the part with the doll heads.

The original Resident Evil. When that game came out, I was pretty young. I nope'd out of that game when the first guy turns into a zombie.
  4. Geth Win User

Isn't that creepy now. But I was a kid when I played it.

Resident Evil: Directors Cut
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

One that sticks out for me was FEAR 2. I'm not even sure why but I can just recall feeling chills while playing that game. I've never really been super into the horror genre of games but I do enjoy them now and again!
  6. TDK Skin Walker Win User

The old Silent Hill games for the PS1 war pretty scary, although I was a little kid when I played them. Most recent game I played that was kinda creepy was Outlast. I'm not really into scary movies or games, mostly because I don't find them scary.
Thema:

1. Creepiest game you ever played? - Similar Threads - Creepiest game ever

2. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  3. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  4. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  5. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  6. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  7. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  8. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Üdv. Problémám a következő, Games with Gold program keretein belül ingyenes lett a Forza M.6. Emiatt én elő is fizettem a Xbox Live Gold-ra, megvettem a játékot és a DLC csomagot is, majd ezután...
  9. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  10. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a