Creepiest game you ever played?

Discus and support Creepiest game you ever played? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning d982ddf9-871e-43e8-81cf-861fd40fa8a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thereoon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Thereoon
    Thereoon Guest

Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning

:)

Thereoon, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Hawkwarning Win User

Oh man..as one not into jumpscares at all.. Hello neighbor. Nope! Uninstalled and all. Nope! XD

Other than that, probably Alien.
  3. jdpup1300 Win User

The original silent hill that game could really play with your head
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

layers of fear and slenderman
  5. mini9996 Win User

The original Silent Hill. It was one of those games that really got inside my head and made me want to sleep with the lights on for a while lol pyramid head in particular really gave me the creeps!
  6. MEET ENEMY Win User

Dead by deadlight with a good amount of friends can deff have your adrenaline pumping and layers of fear is deff one
Thema:

1. Creepiest game you ever played? - Similar Threads - Creepiest game ever

2. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Downloaded on PC wont start up.: It wont let me Terminate my installed game "Ark Survival evolved" because when I try to start it up, it brings me to a picture of the game where it try's to boot up the game, and then the picture...
  4. Error launching games FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora:...
  5. Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off: Hi, Just bought an Xbox One S today. It seems to be set up ok, but I cant seem to find the settings in Dashboard to keep downloading while the console is off or when I'm watching TV. Thanks...
  6. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  7. Game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with gold: Se clicco sul pulsante ottieni per scaricare Batman TellTale non succede nulla. Ho abbonamento regolare annuale a gold, Styxx ad esempio l'ho scaricato senza problemi ma con questo non c'è verso...
  8. Games removed from library and history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games removed from library and history: I owned and payed for Kotor 1 backwards compatibility game on my Xbox one, i remember buying it last year around April, now it's gone and i gotta pay for it again, so I checked my purchase history...
  9. Games missing from "ready to install" page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from "ready to install" page: I have been noticing my games slowly disappearing from my "ready to install" page. For example I own gears of war 1. I can search it up from the store and I can download it from there but it...
  10. Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...: I just got off the phone with Xbox support asking why I couldn't buy Dragon Age 2 for my Xbox One. I was told that you need a credit card to purchase it, and that a debit card won't work and...