Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox

Discus and support Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my son is trying to play cricket 19 on Xbox one it loads then goes back to Home Screen on Xbox. We have done a clear the cache thing and unplugged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amyhubbard1, Jul 17, 2021.

1. amyhubbard1
    amyhubbard1 Guest

Hi my son is trying to play cricket 19 on Xbox one it loads then goes back to Home Screen on Xbox. We have done a clear the cache thing and unplugged and plugged back in and deleted and reinstalled it. He has purchased a DCL on this game (I don’t know what this means) can anyone help please?

:)

amyhubbard1, Jul 17, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @amyhubbard1!

Since your son already tried reinstalling the game as well as restarting the console, we suggest attempting a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support. You will need to select Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data which can be the cause of the issue you are facing without deleting your games or apps.

Note: Please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. amyhubbard1 Win User

This hasn’t worked, doing the same thing going back to Home Screen. Any other ideas?
  4. amyhubbard1 Win User

Thanks for getting back to me, yes I looked on Twitter and there are issues with Xbox and the cricket game 🤦‍♀️
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Please make sure that the game as well as the console re booth up to date. If that's the case but the issue still persists with only this specific game, we suggest getting in touch with the game developer to report the issue.
  6. psi01 Win User

Netflix not loading

I say xbox go to Netflix....the Netflix title screen appears and the circular loading icon comes up at the bottom, then it freezes and goes back to the home screen.....any ideas?
Thema:

1. Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox - Similar Threads - Cricket loading going

2. Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...: Hi, I'll keep it brief and I hope that someone can help: [img] This is causing me to have to restart every game if I exit mid-way through a session. I've tried everything; uninstalling,...
  3. Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s: I have this problem sort of with my xbox one s. I hear very loud chirping noice during my gaming. It come and goes sometimes but it is mostly there. When I finish gaming and go back to home screen...
  4. Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working: Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console. The game is installed, but when i start the game i an getting a black screen. I tried multiple console restarts and game restarts....
  5. New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets: Hi there, I bought and got my new xbox one s 'star wars bundle' last week and set it up yesterday evening but after going through set-up and everything I've noticed its been making this almost...
  6. Cricket: Network settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cricket: Network settings: Cricket (Hotspots): Network settings do you still have this problem if you do i have a post with a solution for the Network Settings problem it worked for me i hope it will work for you as well...
  7. a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s: my Xbox one s is making a 'cricket' sound and i was wondering if it could be serious. i think it is coming from the fan ae045dc9-aba1-4fa2-acaa-50eb62e8175d
  8. Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday?: Then a cricket noise started to appear - and does not go away unless I disconnect internet. I don't even have to try and login. I use cable for network - not wireless. And hdmi for HD monitor....
  9. Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets: Hey just purchased a new xbox one and the fan seems to be making a chirping cricket like sound consistently... [MEDIA] I posted to youtube: [MEDIA] it's not terribly loud but can be heard from...
  10. Xbox one pinging/cricket noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pinging/cricket noise: Hey. For some reason my xbox one has been making a pinging noise. It mainly does it when its turned on running and app or while im playing a game but sometimes it does it even when the xbox is...