Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday?

Discus and support Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Then a cricket noise started to appear - and does not go away unless I disconnect internet. I don't even have to try and login. I use cable for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BookishFlunky90, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday?

Then a cricket noise started to appear - and does not go away unless I disconnect internet.

I don't even have to try and login.

I use cable for network - not wireless.

And hdmi for HD monitor.

When starting and playing offline - all is fine.

And it was fine online too until last update.

Saw one guy having the same with X1 in october and he had no replies on that - hope I am more lucky than him.

Anything you can look for and turn off regarding network or something?

I am not a gold member, and go online to screen for new games.

Thanks.

:)

BookishFlunky90, Feb 4, 2016
  2. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Xbox One April Update is live tonight

This is probably the best part of this update that I like.

knives0302, Feb 4, 2016
  3. "Rating Collection" A new mysterious feature Microsoft refuses to give answers on.

Why does it make that cricket noise?

Joshuaitachi153, Feb 4, 2016
  4. Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday?

Oneline chat folks are good,

I ahd to turn off background rankings stuff in audio.

All good.

BookishFlunky90, Feb 4, 2016
  5. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Oneline chat folks are good,

I ahd to turn off background rankings stuff in audio.

All good.
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Xbox one pinging/cricket noise

I updated my Xbox 360 yesterday and got this too.

If connected to internet, not even logged in - it does produce audio noise like crickets.

Never had that before - and it works fine if disconnected from internet.

Some hysterical activity like you said - pinging or what?

Sad that you got no response on this.
  7. Joshuaitachi153 Win User

"Rating Collection" A new mysterious feature Microsoft refuses to give answers on.

Why does it make that cricket noise?
  8. Neko Barnes Win User

annoying sound on dashboard

My dashboard is making this cricket noise as well
  9. Elliottos Win User

Fan noise on 'new' console

Now it's making a strange whirring noise as well as ticking like a cricket.
Thema:

1. Cricket noise in audio online after last firmware update yesterday? - Similar Threads - Cricket noise audio

2. Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...: Hi, I'll keep it brief and I hope that someone can help: [img] This is causing me to have to restart every game if I exit mid-way through a session. I've tried everything; uninstalling,...
  3. Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox: Hi my son is trying to play cricket 19 on Xbox one it loads then goes back to Home Screen on Xbox. We have done a clear the cache thing and unplugged and plugged back in and deleted and...
  4. Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s: I have this problem sort of with my xbox one s. I hear very loud chirping noice during my gaming. It come and goes sometimes but it is mostly there. When I finish gaming and go back to home screen...
  5. New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets: Hi there, I bought and got my new xbox one s 'star wars bundle' last week and set it up yesterday evening but after going through set-up and everything I've noticed its been making this almost...
  6. Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fan Noise Chirping Crickets: Hey just purchased a new xbox one and the fan seems to be making a chirping cricket like sound consistently... [MEDIA] I posted to youtube: [MEDIA] it's not terribly loud but can be heard from...
  7. Xbox one pinging/cricket noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pinging/cricket noise: Hey. For some reason my xbox one has been making a pinging noise. It mainly does it when its turned on running and app or while im playing a game but sometimes it does it even when the xbox is...
  8. Xbox ONE started make a noise that sounds like a cricket chirp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE started make a noise that sounds like a cricket chirp.: I don't know exactly when it started, maybe a few weeks ago, but I wanted to know if this is something worth worrying about. It goes away if I move my Xbox but then slowly comes back over time. I...
  9. Xbox One "Cricket Noise" when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Cricket Noise" when playing games: Hey guys, Was curious if other people are getting this noise while running their games that are installed on the hard drive. [MEDIA] The video above is almost exactly the same sound I get. I...
  10. Xbox One noise--"Cricket-like"--when playing installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One noise--"Cricket-like"--when playing installed games: Hey guys, My Xbox One makes a strange noise only when I play games off of the Hard Drive. The noise sounds a little like this (not my video):[MEDIA] I have only experienced this with Sunset...