Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox

Discus and support Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have Minecraft on my Xbox, and I'm signed in with an adult profile with a Microsoft account. The settings to allow multiplayer and cross... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnichoGee, Jun 30, 2020.

1. JohnichoGee
    JohnichoGee Guest

Hi,

I have Minecraft on my Xbox, and I'm signed in with an adult profile with a Microsoft account. The settings to allow multiplayer and cross platform friends are set to Allow, as are all the other friends/comms settings. But the button to invite Cross Platform
    Friends just doesn't show. It is definitely an adult account, I've set all settings to allow, I've rebooted twice, checked I'm signed in with the correct account - what else can I try?

John
    Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox [​IMG]

:)

JohnichoGee, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Abde Al azyz 1 Win User

You must be connected to the same person network you want to play games with or I am sending you an invitation
  3. OnyxKnight777 Win User

Hi there!

I usually have the same issues here. What I do is when I'm with friends on PC and I myself am on Xbox I will invite them to a party and then through the party I invite them to the game. Then they can join. The only time it didnt work I hard resented the
    xbox (press and hold the xbox icon on the xbox for 10s until the power brick turns orange) and it worked after it started back up.
  4. JohnichoGee Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I've had a look at invites but it only shows up my Xbox friends in it, and doesn't have the option to invite new friends. I tried holding down the Xbox button too and it turned off after 5 seconds. I'm not having any luck with it..

John
  5. JohnichoGee Win User

Hi!

Thanks, so I'm playing on Xbox and my friend is on PS4, and I want to be able to add him as a friend, but the option just isn't there

John
  6. PlagueDoctorPD Win User

Minecraft Cross-Play

It won't mention cross platform, it will simply show you which friends are online, if any.

I assume its the Minecraft Bedrock edition? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/minecraft (shown toward the bottom of this page)
    Yes ofc, does not give me any option for cross plafor (sorry for responding late lol)
Thema:

1. Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox - Similar Threads - Cross Platform Friends

2. Cross platform game sharing Ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform game sharing Ark: So i am trying to use my PC with a secondary gamertag to host a dedicated server for Ark that i can play on under my main gamertag on my xbox. i was hoping to use gameshare between my xbox and PC...
  3. Minecraft cross platform problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform problem: Hello i am having a problem on minecraft at the moment. I want to play with my friend on xbox but i own a ps4. It says that i will have to go on a website which is called Remoteconnect where i...
  4. Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?: I play fortnite with no problems on my XBox one with my friends on various other platforms but when we try and play Minecraft I have problems seeing other friends or joining their worlds. I have...
  5. How to join cross platform friends on nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to join cross platform friends on nintendo switch: I have been able to connect to my friends before using another microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch. However some how the purchashes on my account swapped to my other account ‘’. I am...
  6. Forza horizon 4 - cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 - cross platform: Hi. I’m trying to play my son on Xbox. Via cross platform play via my gaming PC. I own the forza 4 game and my son has the game via Xbox gold ultimatesubscription. However whenever we both try and...
  7. Minecraft cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform: Hello i signed into my mircosoft account and i cant access cross platform help please cdbaa469-8deb-4ba1-9e0f-79be9c53e4b6
  8. Cross platform friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform friends: I am playing on mcpe and he is on ps4 and i wont get my friends request and same for invites they wont come please help. 3eb83c95-b4d3-43f9-baca-2c366e003d8c
  9. Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play: So i am trying to play this game with my son, he's on xbox and I'm on PC (different accounts) and Ican't find him when looking for friends to add and can't find my username when looking for...
  10. Epic Friends - Cross Platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Friends - Cross Platform: Would you be able to help? I have 2 kids on my Microsoft family accound both have child accounts, but only 1 account seems to have the cross platform enabled? how do I change this on both accounts...