Cross Platform Game Edition

Discus and support Cross Platform Game Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing “Watchdogs Legion: Gold Edition” on my PC. I was just able to buy a xbox and link my Epic Games account to it. I know I need to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PH1L COLLINS, Nov 22, 2020.

1. PH1L COLLINS
    PH1L COLLINS Guest

I’ve been playing “Watchdogs Legion: Gold Edition” on my PC. I was just able to buy a xbox and link my Epic Games account to it. I know I need to buy the xbox version of the game to play my saved game from the PC. Do I have to buy the Gold Edition of the
    game again for the xbox so that my saved game from the PC links up and plays properly? Or can I get away with buying the standard version of the xbox game?

:)

PH1L COLLINS, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Friend Request Problems

Hey BatmansMobile! Xbox versions of the game do not have cross-platform play with other versions currently. Windows 10 edition can cross-platform play with the Pocket Edition. More info can be found

here
    . Thanks!
  3. Lycaon117 Win User

Minecraft

It's the newer cross-platform version which is refusing to update. Not the Xbox One edition.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?

The Windows edition and the Android editions of Wordament don't sync as they are different versions of the game. Sorry.

It may work with Windows Solitaire but that may be because that game is more popular and they put the cross-platform sync ability in that game because of the popularity.
  5. Mystic Shrew Win User

A list of Xbox one games that will be shown at E3.

- Call of duty ghost (Cross platform / content) Activision

-Batman origins (Cross platform / content)

-Quantum break (Exclusive)

- NBA live 14 (Cross Platform / content) EA

-Need for speed rivals (Cross platform / content) EA

-Watchdogs (Cross platform / PS4 exclusive content)

-UFC (Cross platform / Kinect?)

-Destiny (Cross Platform / PS3 Exclusive content)

-Battlefield 4 (Cross Platform / timed exclusive content) EA

-Forza motorsports 5 (Exclusive)

-Ryse (Exclusive / Kinnect)

- Thief (Cross platform)

-Madden NFL 25 (cross platform / Kinnect?) EA

-FiFA 14 (Cross platform / Exclusive content / offer ) EA

That's my guess, a few of those EA games could be timed exclusive for the XBOne and most of them will make limited use of the kinnect too.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Not All Games With Gold Backwards Compatible?

Ms will support cross platform gaming on cross platform games o. Pc Sony only supports cross platform games via pc and ps4

Ms wants xbox pc and ps4 if sony aggrees
Thema:

1. Cross Platform Game Edition - Similar Threads - Cross Platform Game

2. Minecraft Cross Platform Option Does Not Appear In Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Platform Option Does Not Appear In Game: I searched dozens of threads on this issue, followed all steps I read, and I still do not have the option to play cross platform. -All privacy and multiplayer settings are "allowed" or on. -I...
  3. Cross platform is destroying console gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform is destroying console gaming: Cross platform playing is ruining the console experience. I just deleted a game because of an experience with a pc gamer with mods and hacks that deliberately violated a game’s platform (sea of...
  4. Cross-Platform Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform Games: What are some Xbox One games that are Cross-Platform? b86f09cc-f2a4-430a-8986-3892e45c9882
  5. Cross platform game sharing Ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform game sharing Ark: So i am trying to use my PC with a secondary gamertag to host a dedicated server for Ark that i can play on under my main gamertag on my xbox. i was hoping to use gameshare between my xbox and PC...
  6. Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?: I play fortnite with no problems on my XBox one with my friends on various other platforms but when we try and play Minecraft I have problems seeing other friends or joining their worlds. I have...
  7. Im on Pc and My Cross Platform game Will not sync its stays at 0%

in XBoX on Windows
    Im on Pc and My Cross Platform game Will not sync its stays at 0%: Im on Pc playing a game from the Microsoft store and when i load it up i press start then the syncing happens but stays at 0% and does not move at all. I have been playing this game for months and...
  8. Cross Platform is pushing me away from gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Cross Platform is pushing me away from gaming!: I tried playing 3 games of COD Groundwar today. 2 of the games was plagued by PC hackers using headshot aimbots. I have video if you want proof. Presently you CAN NOT disable Cross Platform in COD...
  9. Cross platform game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform game chat: I play world of warships legends. It's crossplay with Playstation but in game chat we can't hear them and they can't hear us and it's really ruining the game experience. Is there something in...
  10. Xbox App/Microsoft Store Game Cross-Platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store Game Cross-Platform: This isn't a problem that I am having but just a question that I seem unable to find the answer to. I recently moved over to PC but most of my friends still play on Xbox. I was wondering, if I...