Cross platform is destroying console gaming

Discus and support Cross platform is destroying console gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cross platform playing is ruining the console experience. I just deleted a game because of an experience with a pc gamer with mods and hacks that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobBurlew, Oct 18, 2020.

1. JacobBurlew
    JacobBurlew Guest

Cross platform playing is ruining the console experience. I just deleted a game because of an experience with a pc gamer with mods and hacks that deliberately violated a game’s platform (sea of thieves). End cross platform gaming, or youll surely see the
    end of console gaming

:)

JacobBurlew, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Monsterbishi Win User

play with people on 360 and one

[quote user="Miami Flash15"]Stinks that you cannot do cross-platform[/quote]

Cross platform to the 360 would be a nightmare, JTAG'd consoles would destroy the community in short order, Cross platform to the PS4 with dedicated servers would be much better. (And dead easy to do)
  3. Shigurui Win User

Cross platform play apparently coming

This whole thing is weird. Sony have been doing cross platform gaming since the PS2 era while MS have always had Live on lockdown but now their console is being destroyed by the competition they want to open XBL up? Is the MP pool of players that low on
    Xbox now?
  4. Vondiehmon Win User

Cross Platform!

I think all games should be cross platform with all systems. But there will have to be a new kind of monitoring system looking for hackers and cheaters. I know that nothing is foolproof but hackers completely destroy the experience.
  5. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Cross platform gaming.....yes or no?

I give this a hell yessssssss.

Cross platform gaming could bring so much oppertunities to the table for gaming in total. Yeah certain games will never be on consoles. But FPS games can be a thing in cross platform. Console players can give the PC okes a run for their money.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Cross Platforming

^^ Happy Wars is supposed to be cross platform with the 360 and the ONE.

Shadowrun is still going strong between the 360 and PC. I've destroyed many a PC player with my 360 controller.
Thema:

1. Cross platform is destroying console gaming - Similar Threads - Cross platform destroying

2. xbox party chat cross platform.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox party chat cross platform.: hi all. got a question to ask when connecting to a xbox party chat on xbox game bar, xbox players say they are connecting all the time but they can here me any ideas. thanks...
  3. Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account": Hi. So a few months back at the begining of 2020, I was having problems with minecraft saying I couldnt sign into to my microsoft account. I bought a playstation plus account specifically to play...
  4. Cross Platform (?) Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Platform (?) Achievements: I know it way to long for this question to be asked or approved as I don't remember if I did this before... Its been a long while since i played Halo The Master Chief Collections and with the...
  5. Cross platform vs licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform vs licensing: Hey guys, quick stupid question about the cross platform availability for minecraft. Over the years, I previously bought minecraft for PSN, Xbox, iphone, and pc. Yes it is that great of a game!...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Platform: Hi, I am wanting to play Minecraft with my partner. I have bedrock edition on my Surface, and he has an XBox One. Would he need a Gold subscription to be able to join me in my world? Thanks!...
  7. Cant see my cross-platform friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see my cross-platform friends on Minecraft: Recently i have been trying to play Minecraft with my friends on ps4.The first time we played went fine but the next day we were gonna play and i went to the friends tab and he doesn't show up all...
  8. Minecraft Cross Platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Platform: There is no "Find Cross Platform Friends" button on my Minecraft game. I have tried everything I have found online. Nothing seems to fix this issue. I really want to play with someone who is on...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  10. Cross-Platform Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform Games: What are some Xbox One games that are Cross-Platform? b86f09cc-f2a4-430a-8986-3892e45c9882