[Cross Platform] Join BHLGaming!

Discus and support [Cross Platform] Join BHLGaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Join BHL Gaming today! We hand out free xbox one/360 controllers every two weeks! We also have two gold and above clans for Ghosts! Wish to see you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PUGGLE159, Feb 17, 2014.

1. PUGGLE159
    PUGGLE159 Guest

Join BHL Gaming today! We hand out free xbox one/360 controllers every two weeks! We also have two gold and above clans for Ghosts!

Wish to see you join!

BHL Gaming

:)

PUGGLE159, Feb 17, 2014
  2. PC join xbox live game session

Games arent cross platforming, so you have to join games on your platform.

vipersniper1984, Feb 17, 2014
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Fortnite cross platform

cross platform will automatically happen as soon as a PC player joins you.

In the EPIC game launcher on PC you van add friends. Those friends will appear as online in your game on Xbox.

From there you can create a cross platform party.

CrazY1985, Feb 17, 2014
  4. vipersniper1984 Win User

PC join xbox live game session

Games arent cross platforming, so you have to join games on your platform.
  5. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Bloodborne on XBox

There are many games that should be cross platform. Bloodborne, DS3, and DSRemastered should be able to join PC players
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite cross platform

In the EPIC game launcher on PC you van add friends. Those friends will appear as online in your game on Xbox.

7. NeRD sqUArd Win User

Fortnite cross platform

This is not the case every time there is a message saying that cross platform needs to be enabled. And the option is not available on the child account
  8. Ze12o Chance Win User

Not understanding FINAL FANTASY XIV

The developer of ffxiv wants it to be cross platform because they don't want you to be limited to just a section of gamers. I personally love the idea of cross platforming because my cousins have this game for ps4 and PC so if I could join them in Xbox that
    would be fantastic.
Thema:

1. [Cross Platform] Join BHLGaming! - Similar Threads - Cross Platform Join

2. Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?: Hello, My son wants me to play with him Spartan Assault on Xbox 360, problem is that there is no split screen mode, and we only have one Xbox 360. So I found out that the game is also...
  3. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  4. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  5. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  6. Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Play: Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds. 7bb933c5-49d5-46c7-854d-7a8cf4723a80
  7. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  8. Cross platform play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform play not working: I have minecraft and I bought my daughter minecraft for the switch, we are all signed in and connected and updated and we can see each other and send invites to our worlds but when we try get an...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?: Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One. Also, if I have the...
  10. Cross Platform!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Platform!: Destiny 2 would be awesome. 4d33ac4b-5514-46b6-8746-7cf431e09bb3