cross platform party chat

Discus and support cross platform party chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a way i can get my friend who plays ps4 into a party chat on xbox 62fb0592-0f75-4216-9801-e9b6c19e1f57 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by spatula321, Nov 12, 2019.

1. spatula321
    spatula321 Guest

is there a way i can get my friend who plays ps4 into a party chat on xbox

:)

spatula321, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox One and 360 question.

USARanger,

Cross-platform chat using the Xbox party system or chat system is not possible. You can still send text messages cross-platform though. Using other third-party apps such as Skype does permit you to go cross-platform though. Hope this helps!
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

can I chat with others that have 360's when I'm on my One?

You can not party chat cross platform
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

game cross combatability?

No you cannot. There is also no party chat cross platform
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

About XB1 Backward Compatibility

Very nice. Will there be cross platform party chat? If so
Thema:

1. cross platform party chat - Similar Threads - cross platform party

2. Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play: So i am trying to play this game with my son, he's on xbox and I'm on PC (different accounts) and Ican't find him when looking for friends to add and can't find my username when looking for...
  3. Cross-Platform Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Platform Minecraft: I got on my Microsoft account on PS4 to join my friend that are playing on Xbox, but there is no option to join their realm and they have invited me multiple times. Is there no cross platform...
  4. Xbox Minecraft Cross Platform Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Cross Platform Issue: We are trying to play Minecraft Cross Platform with someone on PS4. They have logged in with a Microsoft account, have been able to find our gamertag and are sending us invites but we are not...
  5. Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.: Hello, I am having an issue with my worlds not syncing over to my switch or ps4 from my xbox one. Is there anything I can do, or is it an issue on the servers? f15cae94-2a87-4cbe-8d0c-5d22d5e5e995
  6. Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues: For the past while I've been playing Fortnite and Rocket League cross-platform with my Xbox One friends. I play on PC Windows 10. It was actually really great because the Xbox Console Companion...
  7. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  8. Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...: My son plays the game Fortnite (from Epic Games) on his Xbox One. Within Fortnite there’s supposed to be the following setting: “Allow Cross Platform Parties” This setting is does not appear on...
  9. Cross platform party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross platform party: We can not activate the cross platform party. What can we do? 2eb98023-946e-4cae-9a4a-c4215eea5b26
  10. WORKING; Xbox 360/Xbox one party cross platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORKING; Xbox 360/Xbox one party cross platform: I found a way to join an xbox 360 party while being on my xbox one!!! Was this an intended feature at this stage of backwards compatibility? I did it through playing an xbox 360 game such as Toy...