Cross Platform Play

Discus and support Cross Platform Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zero420override, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Cross Platform Play

Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds.

:)

Zero420override, Jul 29, 2019
  2. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.
  3. silentzypher Win User

Using XBL on XB1 AND 360.

The cross platform will be good. Its just the cross platform play at issue and if that will happen or not.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  5. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

cross platform/servers?

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Cross Platform Play

In some games it's unfair but you can always disable crossplay in the game settings
Thema:

Cross Platform Play

1. Cross Platform Play - Similar Threads - Cross Platform Play

2. Cross platform play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform play not working: I have minecraft and I bought my daughter minecraft for the switch, we are all signed in and connected and updated and we can see each other and send invites to our worlds but when we try get an...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?: Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One. Also, if I have the...
  4. Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled: My son is unable to play Fortnite on his account due to this message "Cross-platform Play Currently Disabled" I have gone through the steps to confirm it is not disabled but it still does not...
  5. Do i need Xbox Live Gold to play Cross-Platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need Xbox Live Gold to play Cross-Platform?: I want to get Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store for my PC, so that i can play on my PC with that licence, and my wife can play logged in on our Xbox One with the Xbox licence, we can...
  6. How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?: At home I have a PC and a Xbox one. I want to play Deep Rock Galactic on my PC against my wife on the XBox One. I understand they are cross platform. I read I cannot do it from Steam to XBox one....
  7. Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform: I have a Xbox One, fully updated. If i run Fortnite with my user, no problem at all, but if i use my son's account (i already tried to change is age but didnt work), he's not able to play cross...
  8. Xbox one trying to play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one trying to play cross platform: Hi, my son has xbox one & cannot play cross platform with his sister on switch or friends on playstation. At first we thought it was a problem was with his epic fortnite account but have since had...
  9. BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. ...: Hi, currently new parental controls are being tested in the insider preview. I don't use parental controls, so can't comment on content. I can say it is being flighted through the Insider rings...
  10. I Have a child account- how do I get Cross play/ Cross platform play to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have a child account- how do I get Cross play/ Cross platform play to work?: I have a Xbox one console, on this I play Fortnite- I have some friends that have other platforms or use PC. I cannot connect to them in the Fortnite game and play with/against them. The Fortnite/...