cross platform play

Discus and support cross platform play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i am having issues playing cross platform with my friend on playstion on fortnite, i have tried accessing the epic game site and tried logging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielhart2, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:23 AM.

1. danielhart2
    danielhart2 Guest

cross platform play

hello,

i am having issues playing cross platform with my friend on playstion on fortnite, i have tried accessing the epic game site and tried logging in with my xbox log in, which seemed to have an account, but keeps saying its inactive and won't let me in, is
    there anything i can do? I've tried a few things just has not worked

Regards

:)

2. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.
  3. silentzypher Win User

Using XBL on XB1 AND 360.

The cross platform will be good. Its just the cross platform play at issue and if that will happen or not.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Cross Platform Play

true pc gamers can cheat pretty easy on the online circuit.
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Cross Platform Play

Cross platform play isn't exactly unfair. There are assists on console/controller that the keyboard and mouse players don't receive (like aim assist) which helps make it easier to aim and shoot.
Thema:

cross platform play

1. cross platform play - Similar Threads - cross platform play

2. How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?: Anyone know how to set up cross-platform multiplayer online on Minecraft(new Bedrock edition updates) with players on PS4 and PS VITA on Minecraft- Beta and Minecraft- xbox one edition on Xbox...
  3. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  4. Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Play: Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds. 7bb933c5-49d5-46c7-854d-7a8cf4723a80
  5. Cross platform play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform play not working: I have minecraft and I bought my daughter minecraft for the switch, we are all signed in and connected and updated and we can see each other and send invites to our worlds but when we try get an...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?: Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One. Also, if I have the...
  7. Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled: My son is unable to play Fortnite on his account due to this message "Cross-platform Play Currently Disabled" I have gone through the steps to confirm it is not disabled but it still does not...
  8. Do i need Xbox Live Gold to play Cross-Platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need Xbox Live Gold to play Cross-Platform?: I want to get Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store for my PC, so that i can play on my PC with that licence, and my wife can play logged in on our Xbox One with the Xbox licence, we can...
  9. How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?: At home I have a PC and a Xbox one. I want to play Deep Rock Galactic on my PC against my wife on the XBox One. I understand they are cross platform. I read I cannot do it from Steam to XBox one....
  10. Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform: I have a Xbox One, fully updated. If i run Fortnite with my user, no problem at all, but if i use my son's account (i already tried to change is age but didnt work), he's not able to play cross...