Cross Platforms

Discus and support Cross Platforms in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I whould love to play Final Fantasy 11 on my Xbox One, it came out on 360.What happened, It's a great game.Isn't that what Xbox is about great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by heromanffxi, Jun 11, 2014.

1. heromanffxi
    heromanffxi Guest

Cross Platforms

I whould love to play Final Fantasy 11 on my Xbox One, it came out on 360.What happened, It's a great game.Isn't that what Xbox is about great experienses.Can we make this happen on Xbox again. Thanx.

:)

heromanffxi, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Mystic Shrew
    Mystic Shrew Guest
    A list of Xbox one games that will be shown at E3.

- Call of duty ghost (Cross platform / content) Activision

-Batman origins (Cross platform / content)

-Quantum break (Exclusive)

- NBA live 14 (Cross Platform / content) EA

-Need for speed rivals (Cross platform / content) EA

-Watchdogs (Cross platform / PS4 exclusive content)

-UFC (Cross platform / Kinect?)

-Destiny (Cross Platform / PS3 Exclusive content)

-Battlefield 4 (Cross Platform / timed exclusive content) EA

-Forza motorsports 5 (Exclusive)

-Ryse (Exclusive / Kinnect)

- Thief (Cross platform)

-Madden NFL 25 (cross platform / Kinnect?) EA

-FiFA 14 (Cross platform / Exclusive content / offer ) EA

That's my guess, a few of those EA games could be timed exclusive for the XBOne and most of them will make limited use of the kinnect too.

Mystic Shrew, Jun 11, 2014
  3. cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.

MAKO MARAUDER, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Cross Platforms

heromanffxl hey there Cross Platforms :)

May I suggest that you head on over to the new feedback site and place this request there. This new site has a vote system in place for the community to back you up with and a comment system for users to share their thoughts about posted feedback.

feedback.xbox.com

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Mystic Shrew Win User

A list of Xbox one games that will be shown at E3.

- Call of duty ghost (Cross platform / content) Activision

-Batman origins (Cross platform / content)

-Quantum break (Exclusive)

- NBA live 14 (Cross Platform / content) EA

-Need for speed rivals (Cross platform / content) EA

-Watchdogs (Cross platform / PS4 exclusive content)

-UFC (Cross platform / Kinect?)

-Destiny (Cross Platform / PS3 Exclusive content)

-Battlefield 4 (Cross Platform / timed exclusive content) EA

-Forza motorsports 5 (Exclusive)

-Ryse (Exclusive / Kinnect)

- Thief (Cross platform)

-Madden NFL 25 (cross platform / Kinnect?) EA

-FiFA 14 (Cross platform / Exclusive content / offer ) EA

That's my guess, a few of those EA games could be timed exclusive for the XBOne and most of them will make limited use of the kinnect too.
  6. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.
  7. silentzypher Win User

Using XBL on XB1 AND 360.

The cross platform will be good. Its just the cross platform play at issue and if that will happen or not.
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  9. ngocphi Win User

Not All Games With Gold Backwards Compatible?

Ms will support cross platform gaming on cross platform games o. Pc Sony only supports cross platform games via pc and ps4

Ms wants xbox pc and ps4 if sony aggrees
Thema:

Cross Platforms

1. Cross Platforms - Similar Threads - Cross Platforms

2. Add cross platform games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add cross platform games: Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and also...
  3. Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?: Hello, My son wants me to play with him Spartan Assault on Xbox 360, problem is that there is no split screen mode, and we only have one Xbox 360. So I found out that the game is also...
  4. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  5. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  6. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  7. Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Play: Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds. 7bb933c5-49d5-46c7-854d-7a8cf4723a80
  8. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  9. Cross platform play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform play not working: I have minecraft and I bought my daughter minecraft for the switch, we are all signed in and connected and updated and we can see each other and send invites to our worlds but when we try get an...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?: Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One. Also, if I have the...