Cross Platforms

Discus and support Cross Platforms in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I whould love to play Final Fantasy 11 on my Xbox One, it came out on 360.What happened, It's a great game.Isn't that what Xbox is about great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by heromanffxi, Jun 11, 2014.

1. heromanffxi
    heromanffxi Guest

Cross Platforms

I whould love to play Final Fantasy 11 on my Xbox One, it came out on 360.What happened, It's a great game.Isn't that what Xbox is about great experienses.Can we make this happen on Xbox again. Thanx.

:)

heromanffxi, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Mystic Shrew
    Mystic Shrew Guest
    A list of Xbox one games that will be shown at E3.

- Call of duty ghost (Cross platform / content) Activision

-Batman origins (Cross platform / content)

-Quantum break (Exclusive)

- NBA live 14 (Cross Platform / content) EA

-Need for speed rivals (Cross platform / content) EA

-Watchdogs (Cross platform / PS4 exclusive content)

-UFC (Cross platform / Kinect?)

-Destiny (Cross Platform / PS3 Exclusive content)

-Battlefield 4 (Cross Platform / timed exclusive content) EA

-Forza motorsports 5 (Exclusive)

-Ryse (Exclusive / Kinnect)

- Thief (Cross platform)

-Madden NFL 25 (cross platform / Kinnect?) EA

-FiFA 14 (Cross platform / Exclusive content / offer ) EA

That's my guess, a few of those EA games could be timed exclusive for the XBOne and most of them will make limited use of the kinnect too.

Mystic Shrew, Jun 11, 2014
  3. cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.

MAKO MARAUDER, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Cross Platforms

heromanffxl hey there Cross Platforms :)

May I suggest that you head on over to the new feedback site and place this request there. This new site has a vote system in place for the community to back you up with and a comment system for users to share their thoughts about posted feedback.

feedback.xbox.com

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 11, 2014
  5. Mystic Shrew Win User

A list of Xbox one games that will be shown at E3.

- Call of duty ghost (Cross platform / content) Activision

-Batman origins (Cross platform / content)

-Quantum break (Exclusive)

- NBA live 14 (Cross Platform / content) EA

-Need for speed rivals (Cross platform / content) EA

-Watchdogs (Cross platform / PS4 exclusive content)

-UFC (Cross platform / Kinect?)

-Destiny (Cross Platform / PS3 Exclusive content)

-Battlefield 4 (Cross Platform / timed exclusive content) EA

-Forza motorsports 5 (Exclusive)

-Ryse (Exclusive / Kinnect)

- Thief (Cross platform)

-Madden NFL 25 (cross platform / Kinnect?) EA

-FiFA 14 (Cross platform / Exclusive content / offer ) EA

That's my guess, a few of those EA games could be timed exclusive for the XBOne and most of them will make limited use of the kinnect too.
  6. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.
  7. silentzypher Win User

Using XBL on XB1 AND 360.

The cross platform will be good. Its just the cross platform play at issue and if that will happen or not.
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  9. matlock1 Win User

Cross platform

I have tryed unfortunately with no success. Queue time it ETA N/A i left it run two hours and no games found.
Thema:

Cross Platforms

1. Cross Platforms - Similar Threads - Cross Platforms

2. Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox: Hi, I have Minecraft on my Xbox, and I'm signed in with an adult profile with a Microsoft account. The settings to allow multiplayer and cross platform friends are set to Allow, as are all the...
  3. Minecraft cross platform problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform problem: Hello i am having a problem on minecraft at the moment. I want to play with my friend on xbox but i own a ps4. It says that i will have to go on a website which is called Remoteconnect where i...
  4. Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?: I play fortnite with no problems on my XBox one with my friends on various other platforms but when we try and play Minecraft I have problems seeing other friends or joining their worlds. I have...
  5. How to join cross platform friends on nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to join cross platform friends on nintendo switch: I have been able to connect to my friends before using another microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch. However some how the purchashes on my account swapped to my other account ‘’. I am...
  6. Forza horizon 4 - cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 - cross platform: Hi. I’m trying to play my son on Xbox. Via cross platform play via my gaming PC. I own the forza 4 game and my son has the game via Xbox gold ultimatesubscription. However whenever we both try and...
  7. Minecraft cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform: Hello i signed into my mircosoft account and i cant access cross platform help please cdbaa469-8deb-4ba1-9e0f-79be9c53e4b6
  8. Cross platform friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform friends: I am playing on mcpe and he is on ps4 and i wont get my friends request and same for invites they wont come please help. 3eb83c95-b4d3-43f9-baca-2c366e003d8c
  9. I can't play cross platform in win10 edition Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play cross platform in win10 edition Minecraft: So i installed minecraft for play with my friends in my computer, i tried to enter into a world of my friend but it says, it is out date and the version to play wa 1.14.60 but my win10 edition is...
  10. Allowing cross-platform play onn Minecraft on PS4 through Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing cross-platform play onn Minecraft on PS4 through Microsoft account: My son wants to play Minecraft online cross-platform with his friends. My son has got a PS4, and we linked to his Microsoft account. However he receives an error message that his account settings...