Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch

Discus and support Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCap7, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MCap7
    MCap7 Guest

I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a Nintendo Switch. How do I find him to play either with him or against him? Any help you could offer would be
    greatly appreciated.

:)

MCap7, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MCap7 Win User

It says that it is and I have it set to cross platform on. I just do not know how to find him if he has a switch.
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

im not sure if that game is cross platform tbh.
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

елиз : NBA Playgrounds

[​IMG]

Вышла игра NBA Playgrounds - продолжатель традиций NBA Street и NBA Jam.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. Cheshirecatno1 Win User

Playing games i bought on my old xbox on my new xbox.

It worked with battlefield v.. But So far I cant download The crew 2 standard editon, and also NBA playgrounds 1 Isn't possible to download :(
  6. MKChamp787 Win User

Nba Playground s

Chances are you won't get a refund. Did you purchase the game or get it free with xbox game pass
Thema:

1. Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch - Similar Threads - Cross play NBA

2. Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one: I registered my child's minecraft game in my Microsoft account. Now 5 years later he wants me to play with him. He plays on a tablet and Xbox One, I am on PS4. Can I register the minecraft I just...
  3. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  4. cross platform play

in XBoX on Consoles
    cross platform play: hello, i am having issues playing cross platform with my friend on playstion on fortnite, i have tried accessing the epic game site and tried logging in with my xbox log in, which seemed to have...
  5. Minecraft Cross Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Play: Hi Guys I want to know if it's possible to play the same Minecraft world on both PC (windows edition) and Xbox without having to download entire worlds and keep transferring every time I play -...
  6. cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox: it won't let me cross-play Minecraft between ps4 and xbox, it keeps asking me to update parental control but wont let me 43b408e9-17b4-4b0a-a6c4-832ef3493d93
  7. PS4 hosted cross-play with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 hosted cross-play with PC: So, I am on windows 10 minecraft and am trying to connect to people on PS4. I have been able to host a new world and a friend from ps4 join, however we cannot figure out how to get this to work...
  8. Minecraft クロスプレイ[Minecraft cross play]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft クロスプレイ[Minecraft cross play]: 僕(PC)は最近フレンド(PS4)とマインクラフトをやろうと話していますが いざ、やろうと思っても僕はフレンドのワールドに入れるのに、フレンドが僕のワールドに入れなかったり アドレス固定を試しましたが今では以前までは入れたフレンドのワールドにも入れなくなりました MicrosoftもXboxもフレンドです これはアカウントの問題でしょうか、回線の問題でしょうか PS4とPC...
  9. How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?: Anyone know how to set up cross-platform multiplayer online on Minecraft(new Bedrock edition updates) with players on PS4 and PS VITA on Minecraft- Beta and Minecraft- xbox one edition on Xbox...
  10. Erro ao utilizar o cross play entre ps4 e pc[Error using cross play between ps4 and pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro ao utilizar o cross play entre ps4 e pc[Error using cross play between ps4 and pc]: Ola, estou tebdo problemas em jogar minecraft com meu amigo. Eu utilizo o ps4 e ele o pc e sempre que tentamos entrar em um mundo, aparece " Nao foi possivel conectar ao mundo" oque eu faço??...