Crossover

Discus and support Crossover in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you could have two games combine and crossover to each other. I think it would be cool if maybe splinter cell and rainbow six crossed over imagine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:22 PM.

1. Crossover

If you could have two games combine and crossover to each other. I think it would be cool if maybe splinter cell and rainbow six crossed over imagine climbing a pipe and killing someone from above in a siege map lol. Or what about mortal kombat crossing
    over to grand theft auto. Doing a fatality to someone stealing your car hahah.

:)

zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:22 PM
  2. ohiostate111 Win User

Crossover

I would like to see a crossover with a Microsoft IP and a Nintendo IP
  3. meresidesoldier Win User

Crossover

Injustice2 crossed with drangonball z/mortal kombat
  4. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Crossover

Metal Gear Solid and halo!
  5. Bogi x3 Win User

Crossover

I would like too see a crossover between Persona 5 and Gears of War :3
  6. meresidesoldier Win User

Crossover

Maybe a mario karts cross jumpforce or a ufc road rash
Thema:

Crossover

1. Crossover - Similar Threads - Crossover

2. Direct Connecting Two XBox Ones using a Crossover Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Direct Connecting Two XBox Ones using a Crossover Cable: There is all sorts of information for how to connect two Xbox Ones together without an internet connection available on line, yet none of them seem to work. My friend and I have tried: Using a...
  3. Raiden/Baryon crossover game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Raiden/Baryon crossover game?: Baryon (Game) - Giant Bomb Hardcore Gaming 101: A History of Korean Gaming http://videolike.org/view/yt=4h0OfwrtSB. http://videolike.org/view/yt=REJF8fNIFK. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Can Moss...
  4. Xbox live reward crossover

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward crossover: xbox live reward crossover to microsoft reards i used my vip gems for 10000 points and redeemed them they were waiting to go on my account but have not recieved them since crossover have i lost...
  5. Hydro Thunder Crossover from Xbox 360 to Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hydro Thunder Crossover from Xbox 360 to Windows 10: Hi, I purchased Hydro Thunder Hurricane back in 2013 on the XBox 360, and I just noticed it's available on Windows 10 through the Windows store. What I don't understand is why the purchase...
  6. PS4 Crossover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 Crossover?: Is there any plan to hopefully crossover with PS4 in the future? My friends have PS4 and sadly I can't play with them.I was just wondering. a7e4741f-dd66-4590-9934-8c441afd06b7
  7. BF4 Xbox One and 360 Online Crossover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    BF4 Xbox One and 360 Online Crossover?: So from the post on Monday (June 15, 2015) about the Xbox one finally being able to be backwards compatible and all these other features to be released late. Was curious to this specific part:...
  8. TP Link SF1005D Switch crossover cable or ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    TP Link SF1005D Switch crossover cable or ethernet: hey guys Ok basically. i own the old xbox 360 pro console, and i plan to hook up my router to this switch the SF1005D and then my pc and xbox 360 to the switch. and i was wondering if i have to...