Crossplay issue

Discus and support Crossplay issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox friend is stuck on the "locating server" screen when he tries to join our server. We have 3 xbox players (one is the host) and 2 switch players... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebSS58, Jun 3, 2020.

1. CalebSS58
    CalebSS58 Guest

Crossplay issue

My xbox friend is stuck on the "locating server" screen when he tries to join our server. We have 3 xbox players (one is the host) and 2 switch players (me and another friend). Another Xbox friend is trying to join whenever we send an invite it gets stuck
    on "locating server." Any help on this?

:)

CalebSS58, Jun 3, 2020
  2. CalebSS58 Win User

Crossplay issue

Is it another xbox one player of xbox PC player? They may need to update their game or windows/graphics card driver if so.

Could also be a privacy setting issue, have them check to make sure have "can play with people outside of xbox live" set to "allow"

This setting is under your profile privacy setting, xbox one/windows 10 online safety.
    It's another Xbox one player. Again me and one other person are on switch and we were able to join in just fine so I don't think it's an issue of allowing crossplay.
  3. A Skilled Shot Win User

Crossplay issue

Each Xbox users privacy setting only affect them or if other people can interact with them, so your settings are set correct but that doesn't mean theirs is. That being said it could still be a different problem if they have the right settings.

Maybe have them check to see if their NAT is open, the player that cant join may need to open a port on their router if they have a restricted NAT
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Crossplay issue

Is it another xbox one player of xbox PC player? They may need to update their game or windows/graphics card driver if so.

Could also be a privacy setting issue, have them check to make sure have "can play with people outside of xbox live" set to "allow"

This setting is under your profile privacy setting, xbox one/windows 10 online safety.
  5. Nasty Vixen Win User

Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

This is a developer issue. The only allow crossplay for xbox and windows pc.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

online game

It all depends on sony if they want crossplay many developers like the idea of crossplay between consoles and pc but at this moment sony still doesn't want crossplay sadly
Thema:

Crossplay issue

1. Crossplay issue - Similar Threads - Crossplay issue

2. Forced crossplay ruining games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced crossplay ruining games: Hi, As many people are aware, warzone only allows a match to be launched if crossplay with PC players is enabled, which many people are frustrated with as PC players are not only at a massive...
  3. Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4: Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to join my survival world. Whenever they try to...
  4. ark crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    ark crossplay: hi, I'm wondering if me on Microsoft ark can cross play with my friend on epic games. and if I can, can I do a pc unofficial session or host a session with him in it?...
  5. Minecraft Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay: Since to play minecraft crossplay it comes up with a message saying "Change privacy settings or security" I do not know where to find the setting to turn off the safety mode or whatever it is...
  6. Ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have signed into my microsoft account on minecraft on my ps4, it says I need to change my privacy settings or something but when I go to the privacy settings it shows up with nothing I am...
  7. Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue: I am currently unable to play Minecraft online from my ps4 with my friend on switch. When I try to join them, I am hit with an infinite loading screen displaying "locating server" and when they...
  8. How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help: This question may have been asked numerous times, however i can not find a solution. I know for a fact that this works without a capture card. My buddy has a PS4 and during his streams, my voice...
  9. Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue: A long with a copy of fallout 4 I received a free code for an 360 edition of fallout 3 the game loads in and i get a disconnected from xbox live message and when signing into my account i am...
  10. Ark: Survival Evolved CrossPlay issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved CrossPlay issue.: I own Ark on my console profile and when the game went crossplay last month, my wife was able to download the game on her PC and her own account in the same house and play with me. We've been able...