Crossplay on IOS

Discus and support Crossplay on IOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to activate Minecraft crossplay on iOS but have not received the code for aka.ms/remoteconnect that is necessary to do so. My friend playing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NopeKo, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. NopeKo
    NopeKo Guest

Crossplay on IOS

I want to activate Minecraft crossplay on iOS but have not received the code for aka.ms/remoteconnect that is necessary to do so. My friend playing on Xbox has
    the same issue. How can we receive the codes if we haven’t received them at the beginning after downloading the app?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

How can you play on xbox one with someone that is playing on PC? Help!

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gaming cross platform XBox One X and Windows???

4. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

How to activate cross platform Xbox One with family settings

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/23/17146848/cross-platform-crossplay-ps4-xbox-pc-switch-ios-mobile-enable-friends-compatible-matchmaking
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can my son play Fortnite across mulriple platforms?

6. coco meat train Win User

Fortnite Cross platform

Thema:

Crossplay on IOS

1. Crossplay on IOS - Similar Threads - Crossplay IOS

2. Doom Eternal Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Eternal Crossplay: It says Doom Eternal PC is crossplay but whenever i go to play with my friend it doesnt work Why is this happening? d259db33-1d9f-4e54-8709-137c69f0ed5f
  3. Astroneer crossplay not working (Gamepass pc and xbox 1)

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer crossplay not working (Gamepass pc and xbox 1): i play on pc and he plays on xbox and when we try to join each other we both get the mesage ''could not find session'' and ''already in session'' i'm sure it has nothing to do with the firewall....
  4. Call of Duty Warzone, Forced Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone, Forced Crossplay: Dear Microsoft/Xbox/Phil Spencer... Can you please explain why an xbox player is still being forced to square off against PC players in COD Warzone? Is this a you thing, or a them thing? Id like...
  5. xbox forced crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox forced crossplay: Why are you forcing us to enable crossplay when playing warzone? fe82188c-a739-458e-9b9e-c608570b46d3
  6. Fortnite crossplay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite crossplay issue: I have both an xbox series x and ps4. My family of 4 would like to play squads on fortnite with split screens on each console. The consoles are connected to the same wifi router. We can play trios...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay Account Linking Issues on PS4: Greetings, Two days I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for the PS4 for my son. I played with him local co-op but saw the crossplay is available. I then purchased the game on XBOX ONE, so that each...
  8. minecraft crossplay PE and PS4 "unable to connect to world" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crossplay PE and PS4 "unable to connect to world" Error: recently, my boyfriend got a PS4 i have a ipad. We were trying to play minecraft and both ran into the same problem with the "unable to connect to world" error. we both have the same version, and...
  9. Can you crossplay Between Xbox One Sports games and Xbox Series X? For FIFA21, NHL21,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you crossplay Between Xbox One Sports games and Xbox Series X? For FIFA21, NHL21,...: I am just wondering if you can cross play between both consoles. If I have an Xbox One and my friends recently purchased the new Xbox Series X, can I still play with them online in FIFA21 or any...
  10. Minecraft crossplay issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay issues.: So me and my friend wanted to play Minecraft, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I play i my Nintendo Switch and he plays on his Ps4. My problem is that his world often doesn't even...