Crossplay with PS4

Discus and support Crossplay with PS4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My question is simple. My friend has Minecraft on the PS4 and I am deciding whether I should purchase Minecraft for Windows 10. I already have the Java... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nwj1003, Mar 24, 2020.

1. nwj1003
    nwj1003 Guest

Crossplay with PS4

My question is simple. My friend has Minecraft on the PS4 and I am deciding whether I should purchase Minecraft for Windows 10. I already have the Java addition and am aware that I cannot play with him on that. Is it possible for me to play with him on
    the Minecraft for Windows 10 game or would I only be able to play with xbox players?

:)

nwj1003, Mar 24, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more Platforms

Sadly still no crossplay with ps4 gamers
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cross platfrom: xbox-playstaition (minecraft)

Crossplay with the PS4 for Minecraft started in December.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Crossplay with PS4

Hello there,

Since PlayStation allow crossplay for dome titles including Minecraft,
    yes you can play
    on your Windows 10 Edition with friend from PlayStation 4
  5. Indefect 40K Win User

Crossplay

I don't think there will be any crossplay between the Xbox and PC or PS4.
  6. Malacath Win User

What you think

If there is crossplay in COD I hope its only between ps4 and xbox.

If we could crossplay with PC we would have the game ruined by modders using aimbots. Just like they ruined COD on the 360
Thema:

Crossplay with PS4

1. Crossplay with PS4 - Similar Threads - Crossplay PS4

2. ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have a ps4 and my friends have Xbox, i want to play with them but I’m unable to. I added them but they don’t show up on my friends list, they’re always marked as offline and I can’t join them or...
  3. Crossplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crossplay: I was wondering if I download an xbox games disk data and storage data onto a hard drive, would i be able to play that same game on a ps4 if I had the ps4 disk and the hard rive connected to it....
  4. Minecraft crossplay not working-Xbox player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft crossplay not working-Xbox player: I cant play with any ps4 players, they cant join my world and i cant join theres without there being an eternal loading screen, the only way i can play with them is if i join an xbox player and...
  5. Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Crossplay: Hello Everyone. I just updated my ps4 and I'm trying to play minecraft but my main microsoft account keeps saying that I can't play crossplay of servers because of how my Ps4 is set up. I tried to...
  6. Crossplay with PC and PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay with PC and PS4.: (Yes we're both on Bedrock edition.) I bought Realms Plus. I have him added as a friend. I have him added/invited to the realm. When he gets the invite, it claims I'm not playing when I am? I...
  7. Crossplay Xbox 1 ps4 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crossplay Xbox 1 ps4 not working: I have a ps4 and my brother has an xbox 1 we have been trying to play Minecraft together and his profaile wont show up in the join cross platform friends it just says “your friends are not playing...
  8. How do you make a server on a ps4 or play on crossplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you make a server on a ps4 or play on crossplay: so i have a ps4 and i can't get an server because there stands: you cannot join cross-platform games without a microsoft acc sign in to a microsoft acc to join friends worlds help!!...
  9. Spela Crossplay mot ps4 barnkonto verkar inte fungera!? -[Translation - Play Crossplay against ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spela Crossplay mot ps4 barnkonto verkar inte fungera!? -[Translation - Play Crossplay against ...: Jag får inte till det så mina barn kan spela crossplay mot sina kompisar som har ps4, på mitt konto går det. Går det att fixa? -[Translation - I don't get to it so my kids can play crossplay...
  10. CROSSPLAY IN PS4 AND XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CROSSPLAY IN PS4 AND XBOX ONE: Hi! My friend bought ps4 and we want to play with it, we have xbox one and it does not have crossplay in fortnite for example. Please, if you read this email try to fix it....