Crossplay

Discus and support Crossplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing a lot of Smite lately and have really enjoyed being able to play with my Xbox friends when im on PC. How do you all feel about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n, May 19, 2019.

1. Crossplay

I have been playing a lot of Smite lately and have really enjoyed being able to play with my Xbox friends when im on PC. How do you all feel about the implementation of crossplay and are there any games you want to get this intergrated?

:)

Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n, May 19, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

online game

It all depends on sony if they want crossplay many developers like the idea of crossplay between consoles and pc but at this moment sony still doesn't want crossplay sadly
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross compatibility

Games that will be released on all platforms will hopefully all have crossplay in the future.

The new Call of Duty to be released is the 1st of many i hope to be crossplay between console platforms.

There is currently a few games that is crossplay enabled between pc and Xbox.

Minecraft has more platforms available for crossplay.
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Cross Platform Games

I love the idea of cross platform gaming especially the new game dauntless that is crossplay and a game id like to see crossplay would have to be dayz
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Forced cross play with pc fed up with it

This idea of crossplay is very interesting, but it does not please everyone, and it is difficult to duel with someone keyboard and mouse, but if I am not mistaken some games with crossplay is possible to disable crossplay, which is fair to those who do
    not share this idea, I think one game or another ok, but being obliged at all is not cool.
  6. denis97g Win User

Cross Play/ Horizon 4

hi, yes there is crossplay.
Thema:

Crossplay

1. Crossplay - Similar Threads - Crossplay

2. Xbox live on pc crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live on pc crossplay: Me and my friend are trying to play crossplay but whenever he tries to connect it says unable to join world. I am on pc and he is the switch. My NAT type is open and there is no teredo error. We...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay: I guess its a good and a bad thing. Its always a great idea to play with mates on different consoles but i wonder how they are going to comfort the mouse to controller feedback....
  4. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: I dont have Minecraft at this point. I have friends that have java edition. If I buy one of the Minecraft's in the Microsoft store can I play with my friends on the java edition? Or will I have to...
  5. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store: When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!...
  6. Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue: A long with a copy of fallout 4 I received a free code for an 360 edition of fallout 3 the game loads in and i get a disconnected from xbox live message and when signing into my account i am...
  7. How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?: How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation? 45675dea-5263-471c-a0e0-d6dfac010445
  8. Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Minecraft Crossplay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Minecraft Crossplay?: Hello, so I'm wondering what's the process of crossplaying with Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox 360 Minecraft? Me and my friend have tried but didn't seemingly get it to work, we both have the Xbox...
  9. Crossplay Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay Fortnight: I have an issue where I can't cross play with my son on Fortnite. Yes I looked at the thousands of posts here and at other sites. Scenario 1 - Child playing with other Xbox friends Child has a...
  10. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: Possuo o jogo Minecraft no xbox one, porem não é o denominado "xbox one edition". É a outra versão do jogo de R$75,00. Com esta versão, sou capaz de jogar junto com amigos que jogam no computador?...