Crossplay

Discus and support Crossplay in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings, Is for Plants Vs. Zombies NeighborVille for PC and Xbox compatible yet for Crossplay? Thanks all! Noah d9bd5d7b-30a2-4065-bcfe-4b12fc055abb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoahCadayona, May 1, 2020.

1. NoahCadayona
    NoahCadayona Guest

Crossplay

Greetings,

Is for Plants Vs. Zombies NeighborVille for PC and Xbox compatible yet for Crossplay?

Thanks all!

Noah

:)

NoahCadayona, May 1, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

online game

It all depends on sony if they want crossplay many developers like the idea of crossplay between consoles and pc but at this moment sony still doesn't want crossplay sadly
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross compatibility

Games that will be released on all platforms will hopefully all have crossplay in the future.

The new Call of Duty to be released is the 1st of many i hope to be crossplay between console platforms.

There is currently a few games that is crossplay enabled between pc and Xbox.

Minecraft has more platforms available for crossplay.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

CoD Warzone - Crossplay

Crossplay is the way to go. If this game was realesed in a non-lockdown month and without crossplay, none would be playing it. Literally no one.

Crossplay is a must, also because you can deactivate it from the menu (under account, enable crossplay:no)
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay

crossplay is necessary. Its working completely good for Dauntless. Its about time games started becoming crossplay
  6. jabolino Win User

The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs to be addressed by Microsoft immediately

Yes but Fortnite is at least crossplay across the board. Warzone is currently optional crossplay on PS4 and mandatory on Xbox One, not a good look.
Thema:

Crossplay

1. Crossplay - Similar Threads - Crossplay

2. Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay: I have just little question. the crossplay minecraft servers are online now or when they will be online a95bea5c-2001-4c81-83c7-5c474b640b8d
  3. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  4. fortnight crossplay on childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnight crossplay on childs account: I'm very frustrated with this right now. I quit using the account a long time ago (like 8 years) cause he couldn't play some game. Figured I'd set it up for fortnite cross play but it's...
  5. The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs...: I've been an xbox gamer for over 12 years been an xbox live member for most of it and I've honestly never seen this level of incompetence from Microsoft in how they are handling this forced...
  6. Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Crossplay: Since I have a laptop that can play games and there's a Xbox game pass beta that is available rn and my friends have the Xbox gaming console and I want to play with them but I would have to get a...
  7. Xbox One crossplay with Xbox 360 - Playing MWF2 & 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One crossplay with Xbox 360 - Playing MWF2 & 3: Hello all, I've been looking for information across the internet regarding a situation I'm experiencing that I've been unlucky in finding anything about. Anything official that is, I have 2 short...
  8. Ark non-dedicated Server Invite fail PC Xbox crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark non-dedicated Server Invite fail PC Xbox crossplay: Hi everyone, I'm having issues inviting my girlfriend to my PC non dedicated server on Ark when she's on the Xbox. Each time we try it brings up a message saying "invite failed". Anyone got any...
  9. Kinnect in game chat on crossplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinnect in game chat on crossplay: hi playing a game on xbox live party chat is fine but as soon as you switch to in game chat no one can hear he which means on cross platform Kinnect chat becomes useless aby advice please....
  10. Xbox Minecraft Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Crossplay: I'm trying to add my friends on Playstation but there isn't an option to do so. There is supposed to be a button that asks if I want to look for cross-platform friends but it doesn't show up. My...