crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

Discus and support crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DennisBliss, Jun 26, 2019.

1. DennisBliss
    DennisBliss Guest

I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers

:)

DennisBliss, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Is there a limited amount of puzzles you can complete or different difficulties? Do new puzzles release or you just can't access all of the available puzzles?

I think this question would be better answered by the Ultimate Word games community as other players will have more knowledge about the puzzles in-game.

• https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
    • https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftUltimateWordGames/community/

I hope you can find the answer you're looking for!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

Hi KarlFink1,

Are you referring to Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games? Check in the Microsoft Store for any

updates
    to the game but as far as I know the crosswords should update and new ones should cycle in as long as you are connected to the internet and Xbox Live. New maps or crossword puzzles for 2019 should be released soon.

I recommend also going over to the specific community sites for this game so that you can get feedback from other players:

I hope this helps!
  5. GLL030452 Win User

April Crosswords missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Hey guys, thank you for your report.

We're going to take a closer look into this and forward this info to the proper team. We appreciate your patience with this and hope you're still able to enjoy Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in the meantime :)
    Thanks for at least finding and replying. Today is the 6th of April, and there are still no Crosswords for the month of April in MUWG (Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) Premium edition. I am enjoying the other two categories of puzzles
    (Wordament and Jumbles); however, my preferred category is the Crosswords ... When I purchased MUWG I found it because I was searching for a Crossword game application. A few months ago, Microsoft removed the most challenging crosswords (Sunday games) with
    no prior communication. When I posted the problem, they replied (after 2 months) stating they had indeed decided to remove the Sunday puzzles and were in the planning/discussion stages of exciting changes in the future. I have heard nothing since then which
    was several months ago. Now, there are NO crosswords at all for the month of April 2018, with no communication. Please escalate this issue for me ... I expect a formal communication to prevent further disappointment. Thanks, Gerry
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft ultimate word games Crosswords

Hello Gerhard,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to launch Microsoft Crosswords in the German language.

Are there any errors appearing when attempting launch in German, therefore letting you know a message indicating why the language may not be appearing correctly?

Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games - Similar Threads - crossword puzzles Microsoft

2. Automatic crossword challengers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Automatic crossword challengers: Are there crossword games to play with an automatic challenger? I had one, but lost him. Can't remember his name. be4bb97b-6691-4d29-bc7e-d85f292e05d8
  3. Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't sign me in today to play my Microsoft Crossword games?: Trouble signing in to Xbox! e80bd6e7-b6fa-4079-b3b7-ec976b20e8f8
  4. Who do I report errors in the Crosswords to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who do I report errors in the Crosswords to?: I have found several errors in the clues for the crosswords. For instance: JFK's predecessor, for the clue. But they want 'LBJ' for the answer. LBJ was JFK's successor, DDE was is his predecessor....
  5. no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -: when can I expect new crossword puzzles? or, how can I download new ones? 02e5f207-67aa-4a90-883e-6d0fbe9a11a5
  6. Crosswords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crosswords: Why are there no 2019 crossword puzzles on MUWG? 269e4ee0-d0b8-4e6d-a0d1-24e060252293
  7. Microsoft ultimate word games Crosswords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ultimate word games Crosswords: Ich kann das Spiel nicht in deutscher Sprache starten. I can't start the game in German. a50160a9-8914-487d-a5ca-8f8556741568
  8. Ultimate Word Games monthly crossword maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games monthly crossword maps: Have the monthly crossword maps been discontinued? May was the last month loaded. 089e4b86-6f03-4f61-8bf5-15896842b880
  9. crosswords for french speakers ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crosswords for french speakers ?: I can't play to crosswords as i'm a french speaker and the application is only in English altough I selecte french as language . Am I the only one here ? thanks :-)...
  10. Unable to get Crossword Mystery puzzle to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get Crossword Mystery puzzle to load: Says to check Connection but am able to load and play other Microsoft games and Daily games just cant get Crossword mystery puzzle 721e2f9f-d84f-49cc-93fb-9fd077dadcdd