crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

Discus and support crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DennisBliss, Jun 26, 2019.

1. DennisBliss
    DennisBliss Guest

I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers

:)

DennisBliss, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Is there a limited amount of puzzles you can complete or different difficulties? Do new puzzles release or you just can't access all of the available puzzles?

I think this question would be better answered by the Ultimate Word games community as other players will have more knowledge about the puzzles in-game.

• https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
    • https://www.facebook.com/MicrosoftUltimateWordGames/community/

I hope you can find the answer you're looking for!
  4. KarlFink1 Win User

my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

game in question is: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games using windows 10 - specific game is crosswords
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

Hi KarlFink1,

Are you referring to Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games? Check in the Microsoft Store for any

updates
    to the game but as far as I know the crosswords should update and new ones should cycle in as long as you are connected to the internet and Xbox Live. New maps or crossword puzzles for 2019 should be released soon.

I recommend also going over to the specific community sites for this game so that you can get feedback from other players:

I hope this helps!
  6. siligirl9 Win User

Ultimate word games crossword puzzle

I can't find anywhere that someone successfully found more crosswords.
Thema:

1. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games - Similar Threads - crossword puzzles Microsoft

2. Microsoft Crossword

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Crossword: I can't end or get a score when I finish the puzzle. What's the deal? Someone mentioned "a little green button". I don't seem to have one. Also the choice of checking the whole puzzle instead of a...
  3. Crossword Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossword Games?: Where i'll get the best crossword games to play. Thanks! 8b3cb25b-8832-48cd-afe9-2afb671180c2
  4. Ultimate word games crossword puzzle

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate word games crossword puzzle: Using a pc on windows 10, my Ultimate Word Games crosswords game has not updated since October 2019. Are there any new puzzles or is that all that is available? The last adventure map is World 12...
  5. crossword

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword: J'avais lu que nous allions avoir Crossword en français. Or ça fait plusieurs années que je joue Microsoft Mahjong et Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, mais je ne peux toujours pas jouer Crossword...
  6. ultimate word crosswords not updating to new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ultimate word crosswords not updating to new games: ultimate word crosswords not updating to new games last update was October 2019 c4994660-cfe3-44d3-bb5a-8709b0b88740
  7. When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't believe there has been a new map of Crosswords in MUWG Premium in 3 months. A few years ago, there were new maps every single month. Now, I still get a new map each month for Wordament...
  8. Ultimate word games, crosswords

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate word games, crosswords: I cannot access past years since I upgraded to premium, and I am locked in Dec 2017 b96e10e1-0abc-4d15-9de5-9d923e41e0d0
  9. no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -: when can I expect new crossword puzzles? or, how can I download new ones? 02e5f207-67aa-4a90-883e-6d0fbe9a11a5
  10. Unable to get Crossword Mystery puzzle to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get Crossword Mystery puzzle to load: Says to check Connection but am able to load and play other Microsoft games and Daily games just cant get Crossword mystery puzzle 721e2f9f-d84f-49cc-93fb-9fd077dadcdd