Crusader Kings 3 starts, but it won't open, how do I fix?

Discus and support Crusader Kings 3 starts, but it won't open, how do I fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! How are you? I recently found a problem when I try to play Crusader Kings 3, the Xbox Game Pass version one. When I click on the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abadaba01, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Abadaba01
    Abadaba01 Guest

Hello everyone! How are you?

I recently found a problem when I try to play Crusader Kings 3, the Xbox Game Pass version one. When I click on the game, the Paradox launcher appears correctly, and when I clink on load game on start game buttons the laucher closes and it was supposed to start the game. The game actually starts, but stays at the taskbar. When I click on the game icon on the taskbar nothing happens, It should open the game as always, but no.

I tried also ctrl+tab and It appears on the options possible to select, and if I select the game, it doesn't change nothing. The game stays at the taskbar and I currently have no way to play the game.

I tried some options of windows resolution of errors, like Repair or Restore, also uninstall the game and install again from the game pass menu and also from the microsoft store menu.

I have no idea what else to try. Can someone help me?

Also sorry for grammar, english is not my first language.

:)

Abadaba01, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Abadaba01 Win User

Thank you Mateus!

Pelo nome tu parece BR, então obrigado demais hahaha

It was the windows defender that was the trouble.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

I recommend that you read the article below, it is the developer's official solution to solve this problem.

https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us/artic... manager-

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  4. gingerninja1010 Win User

PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

Same issue is now present with Crusader Kings 3
  5. boladetaco Win User

Game Pass games stops working or never opening

hi, i had the same issues the last two days, and then i realised that i had a pending update of the windows store. Try to update the windows store, restart, and open the game. it works with my game pass crusader kings 3 game. Good luck!
  6. Chris I V8 Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Crusader kings 2 - 4,458 hours
Thema:

1. Crusader Kings 3 starts, but it won't open, how do I fix? - Similar Threads - Crusader Kings starts

2. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher: I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i also own northern lords. The dlc path dosent...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything: I just bought a new pc and just got game pass and have installed and played many other games on game pass but crusader kings 3 after the launcher opens it shows the load screen for about 3 seconds...
  4. Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - Crusader Kings 3 wouldn't open and now won't reinstall.: Hello, As the title says, I have been having difficulty with playing Crusader Kings 3 on game pass for PC. All other games work, however, CK3 in particular would incur absolutely no visual...
  5. Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games: Crusader kings 3, I only get an error message in a blue box when trying to play this. "This app can't open Check the Windows tore for more info about Crusader kings III see in store" I've...
  6. Crusaders Kings 3 doesn't start.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusaders Kings 3 doesn't start.: When I try to play Crusaders Kings 3 nothing happens. The game just shows up in Task Manager and that's all. Not even the Paradox Launcher starts. I tried the Repair and Terminate fix and still...
  7. Problem with Crusader King III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Crusader King III: Hello, it's impossible to play with Crusader King III. Lots of comments are saying they have the same problem... Could you help me ? Thank you so much Best Regards...
  8. Unable to Launch Gamepass version of crusader Kings 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Launch Gamepass version of crusader Kings 3: when I updated my gamepass copy of crusader kings 3 I could no longer launch it, I can't even get to the paradox launcher. I have tried running as administrator, repairing/resetting the app,...
  9. Crusader Kings III starting crash on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings III starting crash on game pass: When I start Crusader King III, it goes to the Paradox launcher, then I start it and the loading screen shows up, then the game crashes and then I cant even start it again, I always have to...
  10. XBox App, Pc, couldn't start Crusader Kings III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App, Pc, couldn't start Crusader Kings III: Hello, I installed the app, checked my driver, everything is up to date. I could easily sign in to the app. The game installed also with nop problems. But when i want to start the game, nothing...