Crysis 4

Discus and support Crysis 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love to see a CRysis 4 on xbox one at this E3 i loved all the others 4185b819-27a2-41ef-852d-0b567d4f970f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Crysis 4

I would love to see a CRysis 4 on xbox one at this E3 i loved all the others

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Dexter010
    Dexter010 Guest
    What are your top 5 games of 2011?

Rage

Gears 3

Skyrim

Forza 4

Crysis 2

Dexter010, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Resident Evil 4 Vs Crysis

Crysis is pretty good too. I really think the graphics are up there with Crysis 2 on 360. But Resi 4 is a classic.... soooo.... BOTH!

Fembot-D0A580E6-4607-4D1C-9293-8F2CC6467B41, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Crysis 4

So would I. I disliked Crysis 3, but loved the first and second.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Resident Evil 4 Vs Crysis

Crysis is pretty good too. I really think the graphics are up there with Crysis 2 on 360. But Resi 4 is a classic.... soooo.... BOTH!
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Crysis 4

So would I. I disliked Crysis 3, but loved the first and second.
  7. Dexter010 Win User

What are your top 5 games of 2011?

Rage

Gears 3

Skyrim

Forza 4

Crysis 2
  8. michael_a162008 Win User

Already a Battlefield 4?

if you would like to talk about crysis 2 please go talk about it in the crysis forum as your topic is about battlefield 4 and you didnt post anything about it
  9. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

What Kind Of FPS Game Would You All Like To See

im waiting for halo 4, far cry 3 and crysis 3.
Thema:

Crysis 4

1. Crysis 4 - Similar Threads - Crysis

2. Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!: Does any one wants to team up,on crysis 3 and bioshock 2 multiplayer,for the achievements?....if so let me know and lets make a group to help 3ach other out...this is the only way i might be...
  3. Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement: I was playing Crysis 3 on my Xbox one today d. 19/11-18 and got the achievement World Saver 35G but at the same time my internet went down. And when i get back online again the achievement now...
  4. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  5. Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset: There's an issue with Crysis 2 on XB1 BC where the game will reset the progress you made from the xbox 360. Others have said they never have played on XB1 in the levels still reset. But this seems...
  6. Crysis 3 Backwards Compat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 3 Backwards Compat?: I know there are many games that are requested for Backwards Compat, but Crysis 3 is a game i hardly see requested, but can also be the biggest for it? Yes i know people will spam this and tell...
  7. Crysis Games Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis Games Backwards Compatible: I don't know if you guys are interested in it or not but I personally would like to see the Crysis Trilogy brought into the backwards compatible list. Aka Crysis, Crysis 2, & Cryis 3. Those games...
  8. Crysis 3 is it on the backward compatibility list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 3 is it on the backward compatibility list: I I have been told that Crysis 3 is being backward compatibility for the Xbox One is this true or is this just a rumor is Xbox One going to be getting Crysis 3 I really hope so it was a game that...
  9. Crysis/ Far Cry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis/ Far Cry: Hi fellas ! I am new to this, so forgive me if am breaking any protocols. I have a (potentially) stupid question, so here goes - Just finished far cry 4. had played all crysis games on pc...
  10. Crysis #1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crysis #1: Hi There. I have not yet got the Xbox One console but am looking to get it at some point in January and would like to know if the first Crysis will be compatible with the new console, and if not...