Cuber Bullying

Discus and support Cuber Bullying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a kid on xbox made his gamer tag to [Mod Removed] to offend me and cyber bully me. This is highly offensive to me and it emotionally hurts me. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KnockoutBeaver, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Cuber Bullying

a kid on xbox made his gamer tag to [Mod Removed] to offend me and cyber bully me. This is highly offensive to me and it emotionally hurts me. This is against the code of conduct and
    i would like help in resolving this matter. I would appreciate help as soon as possible this needs to be taken care of.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

KnockoutBeaver, Feb 8, 2014
  2. RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Peter Molyneux's new game Curiosity has £50,000 worth of DLC.

the cube contains the super ultimate chisel ready to download for the cube part 2

Boas BS5, Feb 8, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Cuber Bullying

File a compliant against this kid

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

Cuber Bullying

File a compliant against this kid
  6. iHateSnowfall Win User

Any cuber out there?

LOL when I heard cuber, I thought you meant minecraft (huge minecraft fan) but I have a secret... peel the stickers off the cubes and place it in the right way ahahah
  7. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Any cuber out there?

You twist the cube until the colors match.
  8. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

Any cuber out there?

Your on a gaming website ask this down your local pre- school
  9. 0.zer0 Win User

Any cuber out there?

TBH, when I saw the thread title I thought it was about Assault Cube...
Thema:

Cuber Bullying

1. Cuber Bullying - Similar Threads - Cuber Bullying

2. How can I stop someone from bullying me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I stop someone from bullying me?: What department do i contact to stop someone from being bullied by other players? a305161e-882b-49d6-b396-d3e58e7ca8c0
  3. do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying: i had nothing but trolling, smashing me on forza, my team mates, ive now had to pass on my club to a trusted member in order for my members to be able to acheive a clean race, this has been...
  4. How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...: How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox, PC? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC? One person is still reporting me. Reports my profile. Reports my...
  5. Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.: Hi everyone. This will be long but it needs to be... It is with a heavy heart that I've come to this forum today to express my deep concerns for a game that I've been playing now for 3 years....
  6. cyber bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    cyber bullied: I have a friend being bullied and threaten on xbox can anyone help ea0702d8-b0db-4e30-9fc4-b8f7414075f2
  7. Im being Bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being Bullied: please everyone Report this Gamertag [mod removed] she has been bullying me and making Threats she been harassing me with different tags 735a5da7-cd80-4531-9547-2d931659e2f5
  8. Being bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being bullied: How does it make sense that i was banned for 7 days for responding to a troll "lol (Mod Removed-Inappropriate)"? Ive been a very loyal ms person my whole life, and am about to switch to Sony...
  9. Bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying: Hi, I am resorting to posting here much against my better judgement, and out of frustration. What I really want to do is speak to someone from Microsoft responsible for investigating user...
  10. I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....