Cuber Bullying

Discus and support Cuber Bullying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a kid on xbox made his gamer tag to [Mod Removed] to offend me and cyber bully me. This is highly offensive to me and it emotionally hurts me. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KnockoutBeaver, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Cuber Bullying

a kid on xbox made his gamer tag to [Mod Removed] to offend me and cyber bully me. This is highly offensive to me and it emotionally hurts me. This is against the code of conduct and
    i would like help in resolving this matter. I would appreciate help as soon as possible this needs to be taken care of.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

KnockoutBeaver, Feb 8, 2014
  2. RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Peter Molyneux's new game Curiosity has £50,000 worth of DLC.

the cube contains the super ultimate chisel ready to download for the cube part 2

Boas BS5, Feb 8, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Cuber Bullying

File a compliant against this kid

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

Cuber Bullying

File a compliant against this kid
  6. iHateSnowfall Win User

Any cuber out there?

LOL when I heard cuber, I thought you meant minecraft (huge minecraft fan) but I have a secret... peel the stickers off the cubes and place it in the right way ahahah
  7. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Any cuber out there?

You twist the cube until the colors match.
  8. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

Any cuber out there?

Your on a gaming website ask this down your local pre- school
  9. 0.zer0 Win User

Any cuber out there?

TBH, when I saw the thread title I thought it was about Assault Cube...
Thema:

Cuber Bullying

1. Cuber Bullying - Similar Threads - Cuber Bullying

2. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...
  3. Bullying/Reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying/Reporting: Hiya, Just needed some help, there were two people who, in an Overwatch lobby, who arguably, verbally abused me, and encouraged self harm. I've tried a reverse image search on their profile...
  4. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  5. Bullying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullying: How do you deal with the bullies you come across online? 0cdfdc4b-db80-4621-9c55-37948b6d6f5e
  6. Bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bully: So i went black ops 2 today and i join a lobby when there is a 1v1 and the guy was calling everyone your trash and said some cuss word c2b95d70-d4b3-4304-b39e-b684b314f639
  7. I was being bullied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was being bullied: I was being bullied i was telling just the other player to leave me alone I wasn't doing anything to u i doin my work she or he didnt wanna leave me alone so. I said something for them to leave...
  8. Bullies on Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullies on Fallout 76: Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent favorite game of Fallout 76. Here are their...
  9. How can I stop someone from bullying me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I stop someone from bullying me?: What department do i contact to stop someone from being bullied by other players? a305161e-882b-49d6-b396-d3e58e7ca8c0
  10. do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying: i had nothing but trolling, smashing me on forza, my team mates, ive now had to pass on my club to a trusted member in order for my members to be able to acheive a clean race, this has been...