Cupom de extensão [Extension coupon]

Discus and support Cupom de extensão [Extension coupon] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Boa tarde, eu estou na procura do cupom de extensão que foi dado hoje pela Microsoft como forma de desculpa ao aumento da mensalidade. Esse cupom... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kesonu, Oct 17, 2020.

1. kesonu
    kesonu Guest

Boa tarde, eu estou na procura do cupom de extensão que foi dado hoje pela Microsoft como forma de desculpa ao aumento da mensalidade.

Esse cupom apareceu nas minhas notificações, mas infelizmente, eu apaguei sem querer.

Já procurei em várias redes de emails que estão vinculadas com a Microsoft, apps da Xbox e tudo mais.

Por favor, se alguém soube a resposta para isso eu agradeço de boa grato !

Boa tarde.

[Translation-Good afternoon, I'm looking for the extension coupon that was given today by Microsoft as a way of apologizing to the increase in tuition.

This coupon appeared in my notifications, but unfortunately, I deleted it unintentionally.

I've searched a variety of email networks that are linked to Microsoft, Xbox apps, and everything.

Please if anyone knew the answer to this I thank you for good grateful !

Good afternoon.]

:)

kesonu, Oct 17, 2020
  2. cybercorsaire Win User

Besoin d'aide transfert de données 360 vers 360 slim S

par contre n'oublie surtout pas ton transfert de licence,sinon tu sera obligé de jouer connecté sur les extensions ou autre acheté sur le xboxlive.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

gestion de sauvegardes et extensions[Translation-backups and extensions]

Hi Dread,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to check the
    home console
    . You would want to set your girlfriends account as the main. Basically in short, have girlfriend log on your console, go to settings>general>personalization>my home Xbox> make it her home Xbox. If the box says remove my home Xbox, it is already
    set.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RômuloCavalcanti Win User

Alguns jogos não estão funcionando [Some games are not working]

Liguei o xbox direto na parede (estava ligado em uma extensão elétrica de seis tomadas ) e fiz um factory reset. Reinstalei os jogos mas continuou com os mesmos problemas. Não faço parte do Xbox Insider Program.

[Translation-

I plugged the xbox straight into the wall (it was plugged into a six-prong outlet) and did a factory reset.
    I reinstalled the games but continued with the same problems.
    I'm not part of the Xbox Insider Program.]
  5. MoisesBoll Win User

Dica: cupom de desconto de 6% pra games no site do Extra

Tem Grand Theft Auto V por R$175 com frete grátis
  6. LedyanoyKoldun Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD not working after payment

Hello. I have a similar problem. Together with XBOX One S, I was presented with a coupon with a code for free XBOX LIVE gold status for 14 DAYS. I did not use this coupon and today I decided to use it, but by entering the code they wrote to me that the coupon is expired. Please restore me a coupon for 14 days
Thema:

1. Cupom de extensão [Extension coupon] - Similar Threads - Cupom extensão Extension

2. Elite series 2 warranty extension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite series 2 warranty extension: So I noticed the warranty's on the elites series 2's got extended which is great since I had issues with mine out of the box but was too lazy to send it back but now i'm having an unbelievably...
  3. code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game: HI, I have a Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. This is cd with Forza Horizon 4 and code for VIP cars and etc... After reinstalling the game on the Xbox a code for ultimate is not longer valid. How...
  4. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Extension Pack Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Extension Pack Not Working: Hi, This morning I bought the Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Extension Pack on the Microsoft store on my Windows 10 PC so that I would be able to add it to the Minecraft dungeons game that I had...
  6. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam: What are the steps to get this game to play. I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on disc. 133f7364-4d48-4bb4-b778-5bc64695bb95
  7. My extensions don’t show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My extensions don’t show up: I bought the forsaken and shadow keep bundle and it doesn’t show up in game d9aaf46a-08bf-449a-bb2c-9d026533d1ad
  8. Extensions not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extensions not showing up: I bought the forsaken and shadowkeep extension for destiny 2 And it doesn’t say i have it in game 3b449c41-0289-4f05-a96d-0eb3aa2d83c5
  9. Warranty Extension on Controllers That have Been Serviced

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Warranty Extension on Controllers That have Been Serviced: Hello, I'd like to request a method of getting an extended warranty that can be purchased after servicing devices, such as controllers. I had an Elite Series 2 Controller and had to get it...
  10. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...