Currency

Discus and support Currency in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so i have around $10 on my microsft account. I live in the uk now and i want to buy a game but i am £10 short. Am i able to use the dollars and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshcarr2, Nov 21, 2020.

1. joshcarr2
    joshcarr2 Guest

Currency

Hey, so i have around $10 on my microsft account. I live in the uk now and i want to buy a game but i am £10 short. Am i able to use the dollars and pounds to buy the game?

:)

joshcarr2, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Currency

Hey there Midnight!

Lynx is on the right track here. In the instance of having $14 worth of converted currency and $6 extra that you purchased after the conversion, you should only be charged tax on the extra $6 you added after the update.

I hope this helps clear things up! ^_^
  3. Tut0r Win User

Currency

Hi Midnight

"Will I be taxed on the content that I buy on Xbox Marketplace?

We will not apply taxes when you purchase content using currency that we add to your account at the time of the transition. However, when you use currency that you add to your account after the transition (including from Xbox Gift Cards), all appropriate
    taxes will be applied to those purchases. "

This was sourced from
    support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq
    feel free to head over there and have a read it has a lot of useful information regarding the currency transition. I hope this answers your question :)
  4. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

currency

Hey mate, this is from here:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Funds in your Microsoft Account

The funds in your Microsoft account will not move with you, so be sure to spend your money before you change your account location.

So you won't be able to convert your currency.
  6. Trentelshark Win User

Currency?

Is your console region set to the correct region for where you live? The marketplace on the console for XB1 is based on the console's regional settings. You can also go to commerce.microsoft.com and ensure the regional settings are correct in there; however
    if you were to switch them I recommend reading the following article before doing so:

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/my-account/manage-account/change-region

If all of those are set correctly, it may be something that needs to be reported to Microsoft to look into.
Thema:

Currency

1. Currency - Similar Threads - Currency

2. In-game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    In-game currency: So i bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack, and it says it comes with 700 minecoin or what ever tf it is, and its not showing up ingame 4d330d06-1939-40eb-80f4-5930088130fc
  3. Apex currency issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex currency issue: I purchased apex coins today and have not received them in game. My bank has been credited the money, but my coins do not reflect in game. 12015550-ad6f-4d2e-aa99-6f0aed7ce8ce
  4. How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my currency symbol for the store?: How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft things. I want to buy Robux and I can't:( I can't...
  5. Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency: Hello dear Microsoft Team, I have experienced an issue. I love to play Roblox, and once in a while purchase it's currency, Robux. I have experienced this many times before, but not like this....
  6. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  7. Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card: I went to buy something for a game and i had two cards one was digital and one was real i lost 25$ plz i need it back i saved up and i can't afford to buy another...
  8. Xbox currency not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox currency not showing up.: I was trying to purchase R6 tokens with a $25 guft card but when I put the code in and redeemed it; it never showed up. b9655c98-235e-4139-a995-2abeb3a4e06e
  9. Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards: Ok, I tried to buy in game currency at $31.99 with two $25 cards, so I redeemed the first bit when I tried to redeem the second it didn’t work. So I backed out, and tried to buy two packs of...
  10. Xbox code doesn't work, wrong currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox code doesn't work, wrong currency.: so I got an Xbox live gift card online in the wrong currency, and it does not work. there's no option to request a refund so what should I do? the 14 days for refund are not over yet and I wasted...