Current Achievement Issues

Discus and support Current Achievement Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, apologies if this is in the wrong place but I was wondering - if we meet the requirements of certain achievements while there's problems with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrEdemia, Aug 14, 2014.

1. MrEdemia
    MrEdemia Guest

Hey guys, apologies if this is in the wrong place but I was wondering - if we meet the requirements of certain achievements while there's problems with the achievement system, will they pop once it's fixed or will we have to redo them?

:)

MrEdemia, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Schizzy718
    Schizzy718 Guest
    Current Live Issues Prevent Achievements

There were problems during the day yesterday and into the night. They have since fixed the issues, and yes an achievement for games was one of the issues. If you click on the live status it will tell you the areas that the issue is affecting. The achievements
    should post to your gamertag shortly if they haven’t already.

Schizzy718, Aug 14, 2014
  3. Pvt Rain
    Pvt Rain Guest

I should have unlocked the achievement on Elder Scrolls Online for becoming a vampire and it didn't pop even though I have gotten the in-game dye reward for it. So with Live messing up your not the only person not getting their achievements as well.

Pvt Rain, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Twigleaf
    Twigleaf Guest

The general consensus right now MrEd, is if they do not force the Live service to run a system wide verification, they may not pop for weeks. Their service has been broken for weeks. It doesn't matter how many times they say to reset things, or do this
    or that.... Until the Live service runs an achievement check, it will sit there stuck at 100% and unpopped. It may be tommorrow, or it may be a month. That is the sad truth.

Twigleaf, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Twigleaf Win User

The general consensus right now MrEd, is if they do not force the Live service to run a system wide verification, they may not pop for weeks. Their service has been broken for weeks. It doesn't matter how many times they say to reset things, or do this
    or that.... Until the Live service runs an achievement check, it will sit there stuck at 100% and unpopped. It may be tommorrow, or it may be a month. That is the sad truth.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there everyone,

As Schizzy718 has previously stated, this most likely was related to the service alert we had up yesterday on our
    service status page. If you're currently still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread detailing what's happening on your end. This way you can receive support catered to you
    from our community.
  7. Schizzy718 Win User

There were problems during the day yesterday and into the night. They have since fixed the issues, and yes an achievement for games was one of the issues. If you click on the live status it will tell you the areas that the issue is affecting. The achievements
    should post to your gamertag shortly if they haven’t already.
  8. Pvt Rain Win User

I should have unlocked the achievement on Elder Scrolls Online for becoming a vampire and it didn't pop even though I have gotten the in-game dye reward for it. So with Live messing up your not the only person not getting their achievements as well.
  9. Kenpachi97 Win User

Achievement not unlocking...

I have 7 achievements in Titanfall with the completed issue currently as well
Thema:

1. Current Achievement Issues - Similar Threads - Current Achievement Issues

2. Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder": I understand that I can't access Xbox Games Pass (BETA) game file folders because I don't own the license to these games, however, I can't seem to delete games downloaded from this app from my SSD...
  3. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

in XboX Insiders
    Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pixel5urfer [link] [comments]
  4. Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Getting those messages on my win10 PC: Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I have tested with Untertale as well (small...
  5. current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: Just added a 3 month card..... now i'm still getting this.... current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live e019a959-6923-4765-9995-a6d1e0c176c9
  6. Is the xbox store not working currently?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the xbox store not working currently?: As I was trying to purchase modern warfare I noticed that the store wouldn't load. Upon restoring my console the store still wouldn't load. I am wondering wether or not this is a personal issue or...
  7. my achievement lists is not updating its not adding the current game at the very top of my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my achievement lists is not updating its not adding the current game at the very top of my ...: my achievement lists is not updating its not putting the current game at the very top please help b0420216-edb9-4f8f-a2f4-a30b54e73fe5
  8. full list of current games available in the store with achievements including the free ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    full list of current games available in the store with achievements including the free ones: just wondering if anyone knows where there is a list of all current games that are in the store which have xbox achievements I just looked at true achievements list and the games I searched for...
  9. Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016): I am looking for other players that have all of the DLC and would like to get the achievements. I am definitely looking for at least 4 others for the team achievements, but need at least one...
  10. Current Live Issues Prevent Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current Live Issues Prevent Achievements: I finally collected the final Fizzie balloon in Sunset Overdrive oy to not get the achievement. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing. Figured I'd just play something else and maybe...