Current console update is broken

Discus and support Current console update is broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m playing an OG Xbox One. Ever since the current update to the console’s OS, features have not worked correctly. It’s been going on for over a week... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VaughnFry, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/VaughnFry
    /u/VaughnFry Guest

I’m playing an OG Xbox One. Ever since the current update to the console’s OS, features have not worked correctly. It’s been going on for over a week and I thought they’d have it fixed by now, so let me voice it here: 1) It’s now impossible to send a message to a non-friend using the Xbox One. You simply get a blank gray blade where the messages should be and no type box appears. 2) I can’t speak for other games, but you can not use a wireless headset in Overwatch’s game chat. It’s entirely impossible. Players with wireless headsets have to start an Xbox Live party chat. 3) Frequently turning on a wireless headset will mute all game volume. You can still hear the interface as you shuffle through but no game audio.

submitted by /u/VaughnFry
    [link] [comments]

/u/VaughnFry, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JPOTTER5619 Win User

MW3 Bad disks! What to do?

3. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

"Memory Unit" without Memory Card installed??

Leave it be it holds settings for the console and any game updates. Only real reason to clear it is if a game update is broken or corrupted.
  4. Andfgmous12312341234 Win User

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

Tenure reporting is currently broken.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Blu Ray audio and video are not in sync

Hey there Broken Kayfabe,

The teams are still looking into this issue currently, there is a service alert up that you can keep an eye on
    HERE for the latest update.
  6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Q: The Xbox One inspired Xbox 360 - Are the Xbox 360 S HDD compatible?

I went out and got this console as my slim is in the beta and im getting fed up with broken updates.
Thema:

1. Current console update is broken - Similar Threads - Current console update

2. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  3. Where is coming console streaming available at I'm currently in America

in XboX Insiders
    Where is coming console streaming available at I'm currently in America: [IMG] submitted by /u/livenewme [link] [comments]
  4. Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?

in XboX Insiders
    Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?: I am currently in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring with last update on the 17th I have everything setup for console streaming, only thing that shows could be an issue is Network type. I did sign up to...
  5. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  6. Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?: Asking something that's been bothering me a lot this season. It's been 4 years since XBox One came into our lives and there are still no Tennis Games available whatsoever. We are nearing the end...
  7. Best value current UK console packages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best value current UK console packages: Newbie here! Which UK retailers currently offer the best value Xbox One console bundles, please?? I ideally would like Ryse to be included. Thanks in advance. f105353b-8e4f-499a-bed2-ff59314a90ef
  8. i am currently haveing an issue with my xbox one console its not reading two specific disc's

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am currently haveing an issue with my xbox one console its not reading two specific disc's: Hi my name is chris and i am having an issue with my console it doesn't read two separate game discs and was wondering if there was some sort of addvice you could give me?...
  9. Removing account from current console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account from current console: Im trading my current xbox for the elite so if i remove my account from my current xbox can i recover it on the new one? 0e9b8734-9993-480a-8026-0284c7775659
  10. Current Preview Program Member with New Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Preview Program Member with New Console: I recently recieved a new console because my previous had an issue that couldnt be repaired. I was already in the preview program recieving regular updates. Now that I have re-downloaded the app...