Current dashboard community tab vs the new?

Discus and support Current dashboard community tab vs the new? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AgitoFK, Oct 5, 2019.

1. /u/AgitoFK
    /u/AgitoFK Guest

I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows your custom background. The new one just feels so depressing or like just not as interesting with it being a solid black background imo. I really like looking through the community section to see cool clips and screenshots and general discussion posts and the vibe of doing that changes so much for me when something as simple as having a background image and teansparent tiles is then changed a boring solid black background. Tbh I can't really think of a better way to describe my opinion lol. What do others think about this?

submitted by /u/AgitoFK
    [link] [comments]

/u/AgitoFK, Oct 5, 2019
  2. AirstreamGypsy Win User

25 days of gamig?????!!!!!!!!

It's currently back up in the "apps" tab of the dashboard.
  3. JC is da bomb Win User

MS please include an uninstaller for XB1 owners who do not want Mixer.

Yes I agree with you 100%. And now they have included it as a tab on the dashboard! And worst of all its in front of the community tab! At least if they won't remove the mixer tab but it behind the oneguide tab. It is clunky to put it in front of the community
    tab, especially to someone like me who doesn't care for livestreaming.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

need friends

On you Xbox dashboard go to the community tab and there you can find all kind of clubs to join for specific game, or specific group types.
  5. Reklaw X Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

The ability to completely edit my dashboard. Get rid of the mixer and community tabs for a bit cleaner of an experience and be rid of the things I hardly use.
  6. Loke Vinter VII Win User

No tabs in dashboard

When i woke up this morning, it was all back to normal :)
Thema:

1. Current dashboard community tab vs the new? - Similar Threads - Current dashboard community

2. Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State: Good evening. Understandably so, there is no way to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team regarding temporary bans; however, I see no reason why the enforcement team can not be contacted...
  3. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  4. Life is strange 2 is currently not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange 2 is currently not available: Hello, I am unable to download or play life is strange 2. This is due to me not being able to but it off the microsoft store as both the complete season and episode one say “is currently not...
  5. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  6. I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam: Hey guys! When my 2 months of game pass finishes (there is a deal for 2 months for £2) is there a way for me at all to transfer my progress across to the steam account when I eventually buy it...
  7. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  8. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...
  9. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

in XboX Insiders
    UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!: [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Dashboard Store Section not Current

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Dashboard Store Section not Current: This is the best place I found to put this. I have a strange problem, when signed in to my profile the store section always show the same adds for over a week now. They are Zoo Tycoon, Fitness,...