Current known issues

Discus and support Current known issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thislastusername, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Current known issues

I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics weren’t working at all so I had to leave because I couldn’t talk with friends

submitted by /u/thislastusername
    [link] [comments]

/u/thislastusername, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help!! Won't let me play Sea of Thieves

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Games with Gold Splinter Cell: Conviction

It's a known issue that is currently being worked on.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I dont own it anymore ?

This is a current known issue that is being worked on.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant play sea of thieves on xbox 1

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't download Sea of Thieves with Xbox Game Pass on my PC

It's a known issue that is currently being worked on.
Thema:

Current known issues

1. Current known issues - Similar Threads - Current known issues

2. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  3. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  4. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  5. both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...

in XboX Insiders
    both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...: as title states... both are on the current build but only my S is showing new dashboard. i did hard reset on the X but still has the old one. OS version 10.0.18363.7082 any idea how to resolve so...
  6. Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.: Alright, so, here it is. I have one email address right now tied to my Gamertag - an outlook email (let's call it Email 1). I have a second email address right now that was given a randomized...
  7. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  8. Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ideas "this site is not currently active": What does this mean? I want to submit an idea... submitted by /u/Hon3stR3view [link] [comments]
  9. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** b4e2cc65-9c21-4e4d-ad93-fe0356b92213
  10. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...