Current known issues

Discus and support Current known issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thislastusername, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Current known issues

I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics weren’t working at all so I had to leave because I couldn’t talk with friends

submitted by /u/thislastusername
    [link] [comments]

/u/thislastusername, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help!! Won't let me play Sea of Thieves

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Games with Gold Splinter Cell: Conviction

It's a known issue that is currently being worked on.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I dont own it anymore ?

This is a current known issue that is being worked on.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant play sea of thieves on xbox 1

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't download Sea of Thieves with Xbox Game Pass on my PC

It's a known issue that is currently being worked on.
Thema:

Current known issues

1. Current known issues - Similar Threads - Current known issues

2. Error during current update (0x8B05002B)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error during current update (0x8B05002B): Hi Xboxers, During the latest console update for xbox one (original), my xbox gets to about 52-53% of total update (right up to the end of the second of 3 loading bars), then when it goes to...
  3. What games currently support the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    What games currently support the new gamertag system?: I'm ready to change my tag, but I want to make sure at least most of the games I play wont come with the suffix at the end of my tag. Is there a list anywhere of the progress with it? submitted...
  4. Currently playing from 315 miles away (240 straight miles) any way to boost my latency?

in XboX Insiders
    Currently playing from 315 miles away (240 straight miles) any way to boost my latency?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luciferscoffin [link] [comments]
  5. Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?

in XBoX on Windows
    Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?: Hi. I've been reading the forums a bit and I have seen a lot of different answers to questions about the current deal which is supposed to include Discord Nitro, EA Acess and Spotify premium. Now...
  6. "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available": Hello, I saw that Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is on game pass, but I couldn't find it in the Xbox beta app, and when I went to...
  7. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...: Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any...
  8. How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...: Recently, I've tried to change my Xbox Account region to the one I am currently living in. I've found an article on that subject:...
  9. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  10. Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...: Which of these 2 will get newer updates etc? submitted by /u/itsamiee [link] [comments]