Current public Xbox OS version number

Discus and support Current public Xbox OS version number in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, About a month or so back my Xbox updated to a version that blew up. Started getting 101s and 106s. Before I replaced the hard drive (it's a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thecommonperson, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Current public Xbox OS version number

Hey,

About a month or so back my Xbox updated to a version that blew up. Started getting 101s and 106s. Before I replaced the hard drive (it's a Scorpio edition so WAY out of warranty) I wanted to make sure I tried flashing with an OSU that was newer than the build on my system. I can't find a definitive source that says what version the current public build is. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Matt

submitted by /u/thecommonperson
    [link] [comments]

/u/thecommonperson, Oct 26, 2020
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

Running Preview OS without being in the Preview program

Hey there fellow gamer that version is a public version of the os, preview members are on 1508-15090719-2200 so your not running a preview os sorry. Thanks ArkhamKnight895
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

It's in the store on my laptop, what build number OS are you currently using? You might not have the newest version at a guess, mine is 1903 18362.239 for reference.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

update issue

Hi chale! That's certainly an alarming email. Can I ask, have you posted about or contacted support regarding any issues with your Xbox in the past? I ask because a number of people who had issues (which have already been fixed) received emails from Support
    saying their Xbox had a problem. The confusing part was, this email was actually referring to the previous issue which had already been fixed, but made it sound like a problem with the current system.

To check, would you go to Menu -> Settings -> System -> Console Info? The third item down is the current OS version on your machine. The latest OS version to the public is (6.2.11653.0

(xb_rel_1410.141009-1648) fre), and if you are in the Preview Program, the current preview build is (xb_rel_1411.141104-1838).

If your system version matches either number above (depending on which one applies to you) then it appears as though your xbox is properly updating, and that letter refers to an older problem. If not, you will likely need to contact Support at 1800-4-MY-XBOX,
    or myservice.xbox.com to see about a repair.

Let me know!
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

: xbox 360 connection problem

Xbox 360 operating system versions and system updates

The list below shows you the current Xbox 360 operating system version number, and what features were added or updated based in the current system update.

To find your Xbox 360 console’s operating system version:

1. Go to the Settings hub.
    2. Select the System tile.
    3. Select Console Settings.
    4. Highlighting System info will show you the current settings for the Dashboard and IP address.
    5. Your OS version is the number listed after the Dashboard heading in the grey pane to the right of the Console Settings menu.

OS version: 2.0.17559.0

DASHBOARD: 2.0.17559.0

Release date

11/12/2019

• Minor bug fixes and improvements
  6. Speed Demon996 Win User

OSU1 version - how to check it?

Well, thanks for that link. But that page speaks of the latest OS release, not the current OSU1 version. Am I to assume that the latest OS version on that page is in fact the OSU1 version as well?
Thema:

Current public Xbox OS version number

1. Current public Xbox OS version number - Similar Threads - Current public version

2. "Not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Not currently available: So I wanted to get all the dlc for me2 and some I get some are currently not available....firewalker is one but most important for me is the Normandy crash site...what does it mean that it is...
  3. Store upgrade currently unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store upgrade currently unavailable: When or how am i to upgrade my standard edition of cold war on my new series x? Without purchasing the 70 dollars cross-gen version? I heard the currently unavailable button was previously working...
  4. Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer

in XboX Insiders
    Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer: For this week, the Weekly Pulse question is missing an answer. The question pertains to how many hours a week a user spends playing mobile games. There's no answer for 0 hours. I feel that this...
  5. Games not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not currently available.: Gamepass Game like thehunter call of the wild cannot be install and game is not available for purchase in store. Is this game not ready for latest gen Xbox console or is it region lock, because...
  6. For those running Insider builds on Series S|X, does Quick Resume works for the CURRENT...

in XboX Insiders
    For those running Insider builds on Series S|X, does Quick Resume works for the CURRENT...: We all know that Quick Resume will work even when consoles are unplug from power. That's awesome. But does them preserve any active game that is being played exactly when the electricity is...
  7. Error 0x80070057, can't install any PC games, can only play a few currently installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070057, can't install any PC games, can only play a few currently installed: Seemingly randomly, I've suddenly been unable to download games using the Xbox/Windows Store on PC. Furthermore, only some games I have installed will launch. For instance, Vambrace: Cold Soul...
  8. current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X: Backward 360 titles like modern warfare 3 or black ops 2 are having an issue at least on my system. I tested under the main xbox live ultimate account, multiplayer xbox live works fine there (for...
  9. "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live": This message pops up whenever I try to play online. I've had a recurring payment plan for xbox live for about a year now and this problem has never happened until now....
  10. Now that the current dashboard build has released to the public, im going to assume the...

in XboX Insiders
    Now that the current dashboard build has released to the public, im going to assume the...: I know its nothing major but I was actually quite looking forward to using that background, however now were basically at final release and there still seems to be no option to use it I'm going to...