Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

Discus and support Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller.

submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564
    [link] [comments]

/u/Necessary_Bug_5564, Oct 17, 2021
  2. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Will the Xbox One have a steering wheel for the driving games?

Thrustmaster....... oh i wasn't thinking steering wheel.
  3. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  4. giovanniiorio1 Win User

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  5. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
Thema:

Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

1. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021 - Similar Threads - Current version has

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I just bought Minecraft a few minutes ago and then I installed the launcher. When the launcher loads, an error appears "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make...
  3. Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version: So I literally just got my Xbox Series X and I can choose 4k but it will immediately switch back to the previous resolution. It worked fine with my One S and I'm using the same port at that...
  4. Current public Xbox OS version number

in XboX Insiders
    Current public Xbox OS version number: Hey, About a month or so back my Xbox updated to a version that blew up. Started getting 101s and 106s. Before I replaced the hard drive (it's a Scorpio edition so WAY out of warranty) I wanted...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku on Windows 10 - what's the current version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku on Windows 10 - what's the current version?: I have a Dell laptop which is running Windows 10 (2004) which has Sudoku version 1.17 something, however, my Linx 1010B tablet which also runs Windows 10 (1909) has a different version - 2...
  6. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  7. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** b4e2cc65-9c21-4e4d-ad93-fe0356b92213
  8. Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version...: Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version??? 4649a758-0b04-416a-986b-e4b0e14fca32
  9. Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions: As my post with this information RELEVANT to GTAV's re-release on Xbox One (and PS4) was deleted, I'm posting it again First from Gamespot.com "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for...
  10. My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to ...: Please Help me with this issue i want to use my stereo headset adapter but i wont recognize it. I have tried everything, connection it with USB cable and no batteries, try to update from PC and no...