Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S

Discus and support Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since so days or week my xbox dont show Dolby Vision Content anymore. I tested Netflix, Apple TV and Disney+. The settings App still shows my TV is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChristianAgredo, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S

Since so days or week my xbox dont show Dolby Vision Content anymore.

I tested Netflix, Apple TV and Disney+.

The settings App still shows my TV is capable to show 4K and Dolby Vision but the content shows HDR if I turned of Dolby Vision but no Dolby Vision when I turn it on again.

I am on the current Omega Preview but resettet the Xbox yesterday again. But Dolby Vision still does not work.

First I thought it could be my AVR but when I connect the XBox One S directly to the TV Dolby Vision still does not work.

Maybe some can help me thank you Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S :)

submitted by /u/ChristianAgredo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChristianAgredo, Oct 13, 2021
  2. SorrowSeer Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

3. FreakRoach Win User

Will Dolby Vision support come to Xbox One X for 4K bluray discs?

4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

5. dejanfilipo Win User

Will XBox support HDR10+

Dolby vision supports.Only currently available for Netflix
  6. Notorious RAU Win User

Dolby Vision on my TV

Xbox has updated to a "low latency" version of dolby vision causing issues with most TV's. I have the same issue with my 2018 Vizio P Series.

Once Xbox/MSFT does another update for the Dolby Vision they currently have in use it should support more TV's. There is not garuntee that all TV's will be compatible with 4k Dolby Vision.

I'm extremely annoyed by this too as my new TV is not being used to its full potential.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-microsoft-vizio-and-lg-respond/#230928544539
Thema:

Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S

1. Currently no Dolby Vision anymore on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Currently Dolby Vision

2. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021: xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller. submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564 [link]...
  3. Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.: So i just updated my console to the latest beta update and I noticed that when I click on “night mode” it does nothing. All other options are working except for the night mode. When I click on it....
  4. Halo Infinite Insider Access currently not working

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Insider Access currently not working: Hey guys, i'm currently not able to join the Halo Infinite beta i've enrolled and they let me download it and all but when I open the game it says that my account is not authorized to play halo...
  5. Update the avatar items from old for our current avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Update the avatar items from old for our current avatars: What are the chances of having any and all Avatar items earned for the old X360 avatars being updated and available for us to use on our current avatars? I want my portal gun back submitted by...
  6. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  7. Online minecraft issue: "Authentication servers are currently down for maintenance"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online minecraft issue: "Authentication servers are currently down for maintenance": Since yesterday, I cannot login in any minecraft server, always I try to login its says Authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I've tried to contact the support, but its just...
  8. Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing: Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing. It worked for years for me, now it keep only showing "Online" status. Already tried lot of troubleshooting, also clean Windows reinstall...
  9. XboxApp/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    XboxApp/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: It's been already few days since it doesn't show what game I play. Only status it shows is ''Online''. It worked for years, or so... I also checked my privacy settings for Xbox and Windows,...
  10. Which games support Dolby Vision currently?

in XboX Insiders
    Which games support Dolby Vision currently?: I have the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update and I was wondering which games already supports Dolby Vision. I have the LG 65CX so my TV fully supports it. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]