Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...

Discus and support Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try and do anything that involves interaction with other players on Xbox Live I get a message saying there is an Xbox Live Enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomanAround, Dec 16, 2017.

1. RomanAround
    RomanAround Guest

Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...

Whenever I try and do anything that involves interaction with other players on Xbox Live I get a message saying there is an Xbox Live Enforcement Action that has suspended my ability to do so (despite me always being civil and friendly).

Yet, when I login to the enforcement centre it says I have a perfect record. So I can’t raise a case review because there is no action to raise it against - yet my account can’t do anything on my actual console because of an enforcement action.

Does anyone have any advice for this situation?

:)

RomanAround, Dec 16, 2017
  2. ToiTleTiPPiN
    ToiTleTiPPiN Guest
    Achievements Reset

I will follow up with that. Currently that enforcement page shows:

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

I will file a case review on this.

Thanks.

ToiTleTiPPiN, Dec 16, 2017
  3. I can't get any achievements and I've lost my old ones I need help I've called Microsoft and have talked to 6 different representatives can't find a resolution please I really need a resolution my account giggle giggle69.

It even says I have a perfect record on the enforcement site so I don't see how my gamer score is reset. So how can I tell if my gamerscore is rest and how do you submit a case review

giggle giggle69, Dec 16, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Some suspensions,like 100 day suspensions,don't show up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you whether you are suspended but can not do anything else.

Daft Badger, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a case review

Some suspensions,like 100 day suspensions,don't show up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you whether you are suspended but can not do anything else.
  6. KA1972 Win User

Cant play online in nba 2k17!!

Also i checked the enforcement site and it says i have a perfect record so it is not a communication ban
  7. Tormaz Win User

Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

Hello!

If you didn't receive a notification of enforcement action and the enforcement site shows you have a perfect record, where is it showing that your account is suspended until October 2nd?
  8. giggle giggle69 Win User

I can't get any achievements and I've lost my old ones I need help I've called Microsoft and have talked to 6 different representatives can't find a resolution please I really need a resolution my account giggle giggle69.

It even says I have a perfect record on the enforcement site so I don't see how my gamer score is reset. So how can I tell if my gamerscore is rest and how do you submit a case review
  9. ErikLawson Win User

Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

The Xbox Social like does show me my messages. The Xbox policy enforcement site says perfect record.
Thema:

1. Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ... - Similar Threads - Currently suspended yet

2. No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account.: I reformed my PC, and now I get this error when I try to play No Man Sky. Here is the message I get when I start the game. I am using the same ms account that I have game pass on. No Man's Sky...
  3. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

in XBoX on Consoles
    currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...: hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow, meteorite staff, frenzy flame seal, celebrants...
  4. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: I got pc game pass and installed sea of Thieves and multiple other games and they all came up with the same error message when I try to play them. I can't find a solution. I am both logged in with...
  5. Deal with accidental account that forced my current username to have a tag attached?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deal with accidental account that forced my current username to have a tag attached?: This is a bit of a bizarre one, to say the least, but when I created my account I believe it created a second account or something, that then forced my current account to have this tag attached....
  6. Disk Drive messing up and wondered if I could play the games I currently own and are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk Drive messing up and wondered if I could play the games I currently own and are...: My disk drive is messing up on my Xbox One. I know I need to update,but I'm broke. Could I play the games in digital form that are currently downloaded on my hard drive and I already own. Is there...
  7. "Not currently available. Continue shopping."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Not currently available. Continue shopping.": Lately, I've been trying to buy 2 Sonic games. Both Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. However, it says "not currently available, continue shopping." I am confused with this and wondering if there is...
  8. Claim gamer tag without suffix even though you already owned that gamer tag (currently have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claim gamer tag without suffix even though you already owned that gamer tag (currently have...: Claim gamer tag without suffix even though you already owned that gamer tag (currently have suffix) 6f3dfe48-8725-48d0-a1ad-78dcab56707c
  9. How can I remove my old uPlay account from my current Xbox account without loggin into said...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my old uPlay account from my current Xbox account without loggin into said...: To keep a long story short, I have several years ago created an uPlay account because I like free stuff, who doesn't? Anyway, I registered that old account under an old e-mail which I have since...
  10. XboxApp/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XboxApp/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: It's been already few days since it doesn't show what game I play. Only status it shows is ''Online''. It worked for years, or so... I also checked my privacy settings for Xbox and Windows,...