Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...

Discus and support Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try and do anything that involves interaction with other players on Xbox Live I get a message saying there is an Xbox Live Enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomanAround, Dec 16, 2017.

1. RomanAround
    RomanAround Guest

Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...

Whenever I try and do anything that involves interaction with other players on Xbox Live I get a message saying there is an Xbox Live Enforcement Action that has suspended my ability to do so (despite me always being civil and friendly).

Yet, when I login to the enforcement centre it says I have a perfect record. So I can’t raise a case review because there is no action to raise it against - yet my account can’t do anything on my actual console because of an enforcement action.

Does anyone have any advice for this situation?

:)

RomanAround, Dec 16, 2017
  2. ToiTleTiPPiN
    ToiTleTiPPiN Guest
    Achievements Reset

I will follow up with that. Currently that enforcement page shows:

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

I will file a case review on this.

Thanks.

ToiTleTiPPiN, Dec 16, 2017
  3. I can't get any achievements and I've lost my old ones I need help I've called Microsoft and have talked to 6 different representatives can't find a resolution please I really need a resolution my account giggle giggle69.

It even says I have a perfect record on the enforcement site so I don't see how my gamer score is reset. So how can I tell if my gamerscore is rest and how do you submit a case review

giggle giggle69, Dec 16, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Some suspensions,like 100 day suspensions,don't show up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you whether you are suspended but can not do anything else.

Daft Badger, Dec 16, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a case review

Some suspensions,like 100 day suspensions,don't show up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you whether you are suspended but can not do anything else.
  6. KA1972 Win User

Cant play online in nba 2k17!!

Also i checked the enforcement site and it says i have a perfect record so it is not a communication ban
  7. Tormaz Win User

Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

Hello!

If you didn't receive a notification of enforcement action and the enforcement site shows you have a perfect record, where is it showing that your account is suspended until October 2nd?
  8. giggle giggle69 Win User

I can't get any achievements and I've lost my old ones I need help I've called Microsoft and have talked to 6 different representatives can't find a resolution please I really need a resolution my account giggle giggle69.

It even says I have a perfect record on the enforcement site so I don't see how my gamer score is reset. So how can I tell if my gamerscore is rest and how do you submit a case review
  9. ErikLawson Win User

Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

The Xbox Social like does show me my messages. The Xbox policy enforcement site says perfect record.
Thema:

1. Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ... - Similar Threads - Currently suspended yet

2. Moving xbox account account to another email address without deleting my current email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving xbox account account to another email address without deleting my current email adress: So my son created his Xbox account under my email address and I'm trying to move it to his without deleting my current email address, does anyone know how to do it? Every time I try it deletes my...
  3. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game c4c18133-a57a-45fe-9b4d-436aae87172d
  4. Cant see a current suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant see a current suspension?: Is this happening for anybody else, I cant seem to see my current suspension as I need to put a case review forward but with me not being able to see it I'm not able to do anything. Can someone...
  5. kinect sports rivals service is not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect sports rivals service is not currently available: How to make the game service available ? When i play ksr, i get this error. I have: a xbox one console connected to 50 mbps fibre optic internet a legit game disc a live gold subscription...
  6. Modern Warfare 2 - the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 - the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Greetings. Today i've finally bought an xbox series S and subscribed a Games Pass Ultimate on my profile. I've downloaded and launched Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 but, when trying to access...
  7. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: basically this appears when i try running the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store or the xbox app. i tried everything: logging out and logging back in resetting microsoft store...
  8. Xbox Console Companion asking for a PIN, but isn't accepting my current, correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion asking for a PIN, but isn't accepting my current, correct one: I've been trying to sign in on the Xbox Console Companion since yesterday (12/30/21) and I still cannot do that after resetting, shutting my PC off and on, and resetting the PIN 3 different times....
  9. "Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001": I recently bought a new game and downloaded it but when I downloaded it, this error message came up: "*Game* is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  10. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: I am trying to install Minecraft for a younger sibling on my Windows 11 PC and I am getting an error saying "If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game." I have tried...