currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

Discus and support currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diabloassassin1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow, meteorite staff, frenzy flame seal, celebrants sickle, wakizashi, glint stone kriss, iron great sword, watch dog great sword, monks flame blade, beastman cleaver, magma wyrmm scale sword,morgott cursed sword,envoy great horn where is the "lets keep it clean-remove inappropriate content,then try posting again

:)

diabloassassin1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own on the game

LFG posts are for looking for people to play with & that's it.

Asking for in game items is not allowed which is most likely why you are getting the "keep it clean" message
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own on the game

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DIABLOASSASSIN1

Do you ha da child account and all your privacy settings set to allowed?
    If that's not the case, did you write something in the description or you have just the categories selected?
  4. Zhang Jia0 Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hello! Xbox Ambassador House Baelish here! I can also confirm Elden Ring, Crusader Kings 3 and WWE 2k22 all say they don't allow livestreaming. What is odd is that WWE 2k22 and Elden Ring will still display game footage whereas the newly released Crusader Kings 3 on series x will not allow any feed at all.
  5. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Anyone play anymore?

Hi there, I don't own this game, but a good way to find people to play with would be to make a Looking For Group post and put in the description what it is that you want to do in the game.
Thema:

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

1. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own... - Similar Threads - currently trying looking

2. Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried...: No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried restarting multiple times. Upon startup no apps will open and none of my personally installed apps even show up. After at least 5...
  3. My current issue is that when I try and play Call of Duty 4 And I put it in the Xbox I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My current issue is that when I try and play Call of Duty 4 And I put it in the Xbox I get...: [img] [img] im trying to play call of duty 4 bought at Walmart but when put in xbox one it says to put in 360 also cold War works fine so its not disk reader I don't think if you have help or...
  4. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: Recently, Mojang/Microsoft released something saying that they were going to sell both games(Bedrock and Java edition) for one price. Along with that, they gave whoever had Java edition Bedrock...
  5. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game c4c18133-a57a-45fe-9b4d-436aae87172d
  6. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: I am trying to install Minecraft for a younger sibling on my Windows 11 PC and I am getting an error saying "If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game." I have tried...
  7. Hi, im Statix, im currently experiencing a problem in which im trying to buy xbox related...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, im Statix, im currently experiencing a problem in which im trying to buy xbox related...: Hi, first of all, thanks for reading this, second, this is on PC, not on console, My problem is that I'm trying to buy stuff in the Xbox app (game pass, games, addons), but it keeps saying this:...
  8. The Forza Horizon 4 server is currently unavailable. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Forza Horizon 4 server is currently unavailable. Try again later.: The Forza Horizon 4 server is currently unavailable. Try again later. The tips from the article did not help me....
  9. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  10. When I try and change my gamertag it tells me that they are currently taken but when I look ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and change my gamertag it tells me that they are currently taken but when I look ...: When I try and change my gamertag it tells me that they are currently taken but when I look them up it says that nobody has it. Some of the tags are: og, rip, vn, up, at, ho, pg. I know that it...