Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?

Discus and support Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MBZE430, Jul 20, 2021.

1. MBZE430
    MBZE430 Guest

I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried connecting it via the USB cable with a PC and B button still non-responsive.

Decided to go through the warranty since I am unable to find any other helpful information about getting it replaced. During the warranty input, it stated that I was going to get a refurbished unit??? How is that even fair? I even paid extra for the personal message on the controller how are they going to give me a refurbished unit.

Anyway, is there a customer support # I can call... this doesn't seem right

:)

MBZE430, Jul 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To contact us about this you can access the link below, and click on the call me back option. https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Blue Xbox360 Guide Button

You would have to do it yourself or order a specially customized one. There are few companies that take official Xbox 360 wireless controllers and let you order them with custom features. Different colored paint jobs, different color LED lights under the
    guide button, even extra lights under the buttons.

Only thing is what they do voids the MS warranty so any warranty will be with the company selling you a customized controller.

For the price though I would get a controller that adds more practical features like the Razer Sabertooth. Really great controller and the build quality is better than the official 360 controllers in my opinion.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Controller Buttons sticking brand new controller

Hi M4 Hyena

You should be able to arrange to get your controller serviced through this
    support page
    , If you have any issues raising the service request through this website please use the
    contact us option and when requested select either the option to Chat with Xbox Support or Request a phone call from support and they should be able to help with raising the service request.
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

Took my money almost 5 weeks ago and now telling me out of stock!

6. Arminator Win User

My brand new custom controller

If you need a warranty repair, please go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and if not already done so, register your console.

Then choose the registered console, and select that you have issues with an accessory.

Select the custom design lab controller from the drop down menu, and provide the controller's serial number that you find in the controller's battery compartment.
Thema:

1. Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do? - Similar Threads - Custom build Controller

2. Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's responsibility to Minecraft alpha customers: Microsoft has completely botched the management of old minecraft accounts, and has offloaded the burden of their mistake onto the paying customers. I've reached out to minecraft support several...
  3. My custom pfp won't change to a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom pfp won't change to a new one: Hello everybody so I have a problem, when I try to change my pfp it won't change and I got this problem a week ago I think and I don't know how to make it change to the new one I have. And idk...
  4. Custom profile picture not loading on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture not loading on xbox: I've been having this issue for a long period of time and I've been seeing on reddit, quorra and on these discussions microsoft other people are having this same issue. I've seen threads about it...
  5. Better custom background support.

in XboX Insiders
    Better custom background support.: We need better support for custom backgrounds and for tile transparency to be brought back. It takes forever to find a good background that fits around all of the tiles AND looks good. Having the...
  6. Stop scalpers and make your loyal customers happy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop scalpers and make your loyal customers happy: What is so hard about offering new consoles to the people who have actual Microsoft accounts. You could easily stop the scalpers and Walmart employees from selling them on Walmarts website for...
  7. My custom Gamerpic wont save

in XBoX Accessibility
    My custom Gamerpic wont save: So I've never had a problem with custom gamerpics in the past. however in my most recent change in profile pictures. it tells me that it will show up soon, then never does. The only problem that i...
  8. Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...: How can I get this resolved? My son got excited now no one will help me resolve the Microsoft error and complete the transaction. a94ac230-0adc-4c34-bd2c-f296abf880e1
  9. Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic: Hey guys, I recently switched to a different custom gamer pic like a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to switch back to my old one and it wont update/change for the past 2 days. The image I want is...
  10. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

in XboX Insiders
    custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.: i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360 photo, i can use thoses ulgy default gamer pic...