custom gamer picture

Discus and support custom gamer picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why the hell do 1080x1080 pictures not fit in custom gamer pics? b3f274b0-1691-479c-92bb-9b76d82c4c43 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DemonKnight950, Jul 9, 2019.

1. custom gamer picture

why the hell do 1080x1080 pictures not fit in custom gamer pics?

:)

DemonKnight950, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Tormaz Win User

Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.
  3. Chris21ce Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

[quote user="Astral Wench"]

Actually you can. You just need an xbox live vision camera. Not the kinect, the old school little white webcam looking thing. From there you go to settings, edit profile, Gamer Picture and then you can select "Take Personal Picture"

Hope this helps!

[/quote] Yes we know as I mentioned the camera in my posts but they are awful to get quality pictures and often images taken by camera will make it reflect another way e.g. try putting a word on paper and showing it in a mirror it goes all funny which is
    why the marketplace have had puma logos etc. -.-
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

Firstly, welcome to the xbox forums going back to your description you can buy a camera and take pictures which is useful but I agree with what you say but I don't think this will be a feature to be added as gamer pics can be bought and Microsoft may loose
    lots of money if they did add this feature I think it should cost 60MS to upload that way they are making money.
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Custom gamer picture ?

Well there's vision cams of course. If you were talking about making a custom gamer picture and putting it on your 360, then yes. You will be banned. Then again, after clicking on your profile you're probably going to get banned for a different reason anyways.
  6. StoneHawk Win User

Custom Gamer Pictures

I understand how Microsoft would want to protect their system from being flooded with inappropriate pictures, but they need to provide a whole lot more options for their users. I thought of doing an external customization, but won't - I don't want to violate
    the terms and take any unnecessary risk. But we need more and better pics on the Xbox One. And why do the old 360 pics import so poorly - they should have at least up-scaled or something. Come one Microsoft, give us more customizable options, starting with
    a larger library of gamer pics. I can't even find any Xbox One gamer pics in the Store.
Thema:

custom gamer picture

1. custom gamer picture - Similar Threads - custom gamer picture

2. Custom gamer pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamer pictures: I understand that some art work is copyrighted and you can't upload it but the pic I've been uploading are furry wolf in a bikini all inappropriate is covered up and keep s getting taken down I'm...
  3. I can’t get custom gamer pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t get custom gamer pictures: i can’t get a custom gamer picure when i have change my a accout to a adult and i have changed my date of birth what do i do???? Please help!!! 27857718-b2b6-4a8f-83d1-bbf80f613fa8
  4. Gamer Picture Customization

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer Picture Customization: I just spent an hour with a great support agent from Xbox all to just change my gamer profile picture. Now I have to make a new account and spend more money on a game that I have to make a living...
  5. My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture: Even though my account is set on adult, and when I go to family it says adult, I still cannot upload a custom gamer picture. When I try to, I receive a message saying "Custom Images are only...
  6. Why is my custom gamer picture taking so long to verify

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my custom gamer picture taking so long to verify: Iv been whating for 2 hours for my custom gamer pic to be verifey 8a5210fd-b46e-45a3-9823-2bcf07a1cc2a
  7. Customized gamer picture change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customized gamer picture change: I cannot change my gamer picture I am on a support chat and the person I am talking to Wynden S that my thing is dissabled and I should submit a request I tryed the other way but it was confusing...
  8. I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings: I can’t change my gamer picture to a custom one even though I’m on adult setting 2bb27923-da96-498d-8a14-df3e5e07d417
  9. I can’t post a custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t post a custom gamer picture: I’ve had 2 suspensions for my gamer picture and after the last one, I was able to change it for quite some time but I recently checked it and now it says that because of my past behavior I cant...
  10. I can’t post a custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t post a custom gamer picture: I’ve had 2 suspensions for my gamer picture and after the last one, I was able to change it for quite some time but I recently checked it and now it says that because of my past behavior I cant...