Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

Discus and support Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since this last update, my custom gamerpic has not been updating to where *I* can see it in My Profile, or in the top left corner of the home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hopesfall2own, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

Ever since this last update, my custom gamerpic has not been updating to where *I* can see it in My Profile, or in the top left corner of the home screen. I can see the updated pic on my Feed posts, and I assume that means others can too.. but it's really
    annoying to not be able to see it myself like before this last update. All of my friends' pics were reverted as well in the Friends list, but when they sign on, I see the custom pic.

Annoying updates.

:)

hopesfall2own, Mar 4, 2020
  2. HueHef785 Win User

ima have to check mines to make sure it didn't happen with me.
  3. hopesfall2own Win User

Yeah I reuploaded like 3 days after the first attempt.. like I said it shows on the Feed, so it was accepted.. it just won't show for me in my menus.

and I checked my privacy settings, they were the same as before the update
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Not all apps or services are updated to display the custom gamerpic. So when you receive emails from Xbox about your profile for marketing, then it will sometimes just still show the old one.

If it's just on the console for you, then it could be a few Privacy and Online Safety Settings on your console preventing that from being displayed,

which you should check.

Another thing to try would be to
    remove and then re-add your profile to the console,
    which might knock a few things loose.
  5. ArnoldLayne-xXx Win User

You tried to re-up?

You changes something on "Privacy"?
  6. hopesfall2own Win User

Which Privacy settings would prevent ME from seeing my own custom pic? I already reviewed them, and they matched what I had prior to last week's update.

Plus like I mentioned, my friends' pics are messed up as well. When they login and on feeds, I see their custom pics. When I open the friends list via Xbox button, it's all generic stuff. There's also another guy in the thread seeing the same thing so I
    don't think it's us messing with our settings. It's this last update related I can almost guarantee.
Thema:

1. Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpic updating

2. Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.: So I've been trying for 3 days now to upload a custom gamerpic and every time I try, I get a message saying, "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.". I swear...
  3. Custom Gamerpic Issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamerpic Issue.: For some peculiar reason, on the Xbox app when I try to upload a new gamerpic, it keeps saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now, try again later”. I haven’t run into this issue often...
  4. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  5. Custom Gamerpic won't update on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic won't update on console: I recently changed from a default gamerpic image to a custom image using the app on my phone. The upload was successful, and the gamerpic changed, but not on my console profile screen, or for...
  6. Custom gamerpic not updating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic not updating.: My custom gamerpic is not updating. It's an adult account and it doesn't violate anything, It's 1080x1080, my settings are set to EVERYONE. It's been days now that I've tried to change it but...
  7. The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The update broke custom gamerpics. Please fix it.: The Fall update broke the ability to change your custom gamerpic, per my experience and others I’ve seen post on various forums. It’ll tell you it was a “success,” but the picture will not change....
  8. New update today-custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update today-custom gamerpics: So there's a new update today that will include custom gamerpics being released to everyone. clicky Best get ready for the inevitable influx of "I was banned because of my gamerpic" threads :-)...
  9. Custom gamerpic uploaded but not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic uploaded but not updating: I have been trying to use the new custom gamer pic feature on Xbox One. I am not a member of the "Insider Preview" program and I do not have Windows 10 for PC, so I downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app...
  10. Custom Gamerpics Finally Arrive On Next Update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics Finally Arrive On Next Update!: OMGoth It's Click Bait! I can't wait for the "I don't know why I got banned!" threads. lol But seriously... it's about freakin' time. :) 7b36cd17-1047-4ef6-a32d-edc23505ba75