Custom gamerpic

Discus and support Custom gamerpic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im in a family as a child so i cant change my gamerpic to a custom gamerpic unless i am an adult how as a child can i get a custom gamerpic? Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CBSilentshadow070, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. Custom gamerpic

Im in a family as a child so i cant change my gamerpic to a custom gamerpic unless i am an adult how as a child can i get a custom gamerpic? Please Help

:)

CBSilentshadow070, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  2. EdragonXX Win User

Let us use custom gamerpics

3. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  4. luissolid Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  5. bigelectricat Win User

Custom GamerPic

Are you still having problems using a custom Gamerpic? I don't know if it is a known bug but this is what I did to enable custom Gamerpic.

My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

Set the option to "Everybody" in order to upload and use a custom Gamerpic. Anything other than that and your custom Gamerpic reverts back to an avatar or one of those generic ones.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Childs Xbox live gamerpic

They would have to use the stock gamerpics. It's not possible to use a custom gamerpic for child accounts.
Thema:

Custom gamerpic

1. Custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - Custom gamerpic

2. Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ?: I recently gotten on one of my old accounts from the original Xbox Era 2003 i would say and everything was going well i added my friends i have now on the account. Everything was smooth until a...
  3. Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed: Ever since this last update, my custom gamerpic has not been updating to where *I* can see it in My Profile, or in the top left corner of the home screen. I can see the updated pic on my Feed...
  4. Unable to create Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create Custom Gamerpic: Before anyone says that I have to wait until it shows I'm 18 since my entry, lemme say that ever since I joined xbox, it allowed me to upload a custom gamerpic in the first place, and that it only...
  5. Custom gamerpic removed withtout violating any guidelines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic removed withtout violating any guidelines?: My previous gamerpic was a picture of my dog wandering through a meadow. It was up for a couple months and suddenly disappeared. I contacted support and after a rather long exchange I wasn't able...
  6. Customize Gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize Gamerpic: It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that? 58d639b2-4e7e-4171-9446-fb3c7f611597
  7. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...
  8. Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows): When I created my account, it let me do it, but I simply can't anymore. I go to my profile, then I click "customize", then I click on "Change gamerpic", but it only lets me choose among hundreds...
  9. No custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No custom gamerpic: I can't change my gamerpic to a custom one the option is just missing is this normal. 0b58186f-15bf-4a88-b377-72eae92b4e3d
  10. Custom GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom GamerPic: I just switched my xbox/microsoft account to adult but its not letting me put on a custom gamerpic now. Im not sure what to do or if there is a specific time i need to wait so everything...