custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

Discus and support custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Earlier today my power went out when i was online; when it went back up i noticed that my custom gamerpicture was missing... I tried reuploading it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RedditBannedUsername, Apr 17, 2021.

1. custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

Earlier today my power went out when i was online; when it went back up i noticed that my custom gamerpicture was missing... I tried reuploading it, but after 5+ hours of gaming it was still one of the default xbox pics. Additionally, i notice no custom gamerpics were loading for everybody on my friends list as well.... I tried signing over my computer to see what was happening & same issue: no custom gamerpics for me or friends...

However, i did find one interesting bit: If i sign into an alt profile over xbox or pc, custom gamerpics show(including for my main account); but if i sign into my main, all custom gamerpics are gone...

Im honestly at a lost as i have never seen this happen before just from a blackout Anybody have any tips to try and fix this?

submitted by /u/RedditBannedUsername
    [link] [comments]

/u/RedditBannedUsername, Apr 17, 2021
  2. djmistaspot Win User

Xbox one X showing not showing any screen

A power outage exactly something that could have broken it, as the electricity surging could have fried the port
  3. For the Cubbies Win User

Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  4. Sociology Experiment Win User

Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
  5. Sociology Experiment Win User

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
  6. NightsN2dr3ams Win User

Hello, no they have been enabled. Try restart your Xbox, clear the cache, then sign in and out. Please check at the end to see if your privacy settings were saved also view your privacy seetings on the Xbox app.

Thnx 😊
Thema:

custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?)

1. custom gamerpics broken after power outage(?) - Similar Threads - custom gamerpics broken

2. Cannot view custom gamerpics.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot view custom gamerpics.: Up until yesterday morning I was able to view all my friends custom gamerpics. Now all of a sudden I cannot view custom gamerpics from anybody anymore. I have not changed any of my privacy...
  3. Unable to upload a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to upload a custom gamerpic: I'm wanting to have a custom gamerpic like my friends but annoyingly I'm unable to have one currently. I've checked videos on how to do it and the "Choose a custom picture" button doesn't exist...
  4. Ability to have custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to have custom gamerpic: I am in family settings on an adult account and even thought i pick adult defaults for the account in question whenever i go back and then check again its gone back to custom. Any tips / should i...
  5. Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic: Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past. I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic until you have reached a certain age (18 I...
  6. Custom Gamerpic Approval

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic Approval: I submitted a custom gamerpic three days ago and it still hasn’t been approved, it’s the same picture I had for years with no issue. Will I get a notification if it wasn’t approved or is the...
  7. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic: I submitted my custom gamer pic through the mobile xbox app and it says it needs to be reviewed. That was 3 days ago. So how long should i expect this to take? 40c53fce-5ca8-46dc-bbdd-173633fde96a
  8. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: So I tried changing my gamerpic last Tuesday(nearly a full week) and I used the xbox app and Microsoft edge several times and I'm still stuck with this message "Dont worry we still have your...
  9. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpics: I have seen that custom Gamerpics have been disabled since March of this year, can you re-enable it so we can have custom pics again? 36332696-c797-4992-ab3e-0a643c215e20
  10. Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?: Hi everyone, For the past 24 hours I have been attempting to change my gamerpic to a custom image. In the past, it has updated almost instantly, but now it has been almost 24 hours and it has...