Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

Discus and support Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, For the past 24 hours I have been attempting to change my gamerpic to a custom image. In the past, it has updated almost instantly, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sociology Experiment., Jul 10, 2020.

1. Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

Hi everyone,

For the past 24 hours I have been attempting to change my gamerpic to a custom image. In the past, it has updated almost instantly, but now it has been almost 24 hours and it has still not updated. Have custom gamerpics been disabled again? I have not changed
    my privacy settings at all. Also, all the custom images of people on my friend's list are no longer visible and have been replaced by the basic cartoony ones.

Thank you.

:)

Sociology Experiment., Jul 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. For the Cubbies Win User

Xbox custom gamer pic not updating at all

Same for me, and others as well. It’s been broken since the update. It’s not applying the changes to custom gamerpics.
  3. Sociology Experiment Win User

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
  4. Sociology Experiment Win User

Hi there, I have already done everything you suggested, and I am still unable to upload a new custom pic through the Xbox App for PC and phone. ON the PC app, it appears to work but still doesn't update, and on the phone app I get an error message-" unable
    to upload pic, try again later."

Privacy settings are adult and completely open.
  5. Jack7232 Win User

Τhank-you ⨍or qυerying Мicrosoft Commυnity, we are here to help with yoυ problem,
  6. NightsN2dr3ams Win User

Hello, no they have been enabled. Try restart your Xbox, clear the cache, then sign in and out. Please check at the end to see if your privacy settings were saved also view your privacy seetings on the Xbox app.

Thnx 😊
Thema:

1. Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled? - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpics Broken

2. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  3. Custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamerpics: When is the feature of uploading custom pics going to be back? The low percentage of idiots who post dumb things are vastly outweighed by normal people. I just want to cahange my gamerpic but its...
  4. Cant customize my gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant customize my gamerpic: So Microsoft forcefully changed my gamerpic because somebody reported it, the problem was my gamerpic that got reported was a cat. So I waited out the punishment but now I can't upload a custom...
  5. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics: So last night i tried to upload a custom gamerpic. It said it will change once it was verified, but it never changes to what i wanted it to be. This morning i tried to do the same thing, and it...
  6. Are custom gamerpics turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are custom gamerpics turned off?: I wanted to change my gamerpic for a while, so I tried for the first time after like 3 years and when I went on the Xbox accounts and went to Change my gamerpic, it only allowed the Xbox provided...
  7. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic: Changed my gamerpic to a custom one around 4/5 days ago and said i would see it once it had been verified, i seen it straight away after uploading it but then went on to play online last night and...
  8. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: Why will xbox not let me change my gamerpic just because I'm a kid? I don't understand and will they ever let me? Or will I NEVER be able to have a custom gamerpic just because I'm under 18....
  9. Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page): The notification of the suspension of the custom gamerpic uploading was lifted but the suspension is still in place? b18d5da0-dc0c-419a-a54a-3b81f863610d
  10. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpics: I'm aware that this feature has been re-enabled for some time now. A few of my friends have managed to change their gamerpics to whatever, but for some odd reason, I can't. I'm getting a little...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamerpics broken