Custom Games, Matchmaking?

Discus and support Custom Games, Matchmaking? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey fellow Xboxians, I'm C0nner if anyone wants to know (they probably don't) But anyway! I play some games and am up for anyone that wants to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Savage Mortalis, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Custom Games, Matchmaking?

Hey fellow Xboxians, I'm C0nner if anyone wants to know (they probably don't) But anyway!

I play some games and am up for anyone that wants to play some Custom Games or Matchmaking...

Halo: Reach (Blast From the Recent Past)

Halo: 4 (343 did a bad job but Multiplayer will do)

Battlefield 4 (Meh its cool)

Time I play: 2:00 am EST

And for more info or whatever friend me or shoot me a PM/Message

:)

Savage Mortalis, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Custom Games

hey if your still looking for people for custom games fell free to add me, just invite me at any time and i will join

jason mertens-BF13A530-CCD2-4FE1-B2D8-33D006E90345, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Lord Sion45
    Lord Sion45 Guest
    Custom Games?

if these custom games are still going, count me in!

Lord Sion45, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Custom Games, Matchmaking?

dude. I always play halo3, reach and halo 4. off today because of snow. any custom ctf and infection games are welcome...

IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014
  5. xBiGEatSx Win User

Custom Games

um, i played customs lastnight for about 3 hours.
  6. PrimeTime363 Win User

Custom Games?

Thanks for replying! I was just chalking it up to a bug but I really didn't know for sure. This game is complete garbage so far. It's unacceptable to have this game put on the shelves but at least I know it will be getting fixed eventually and that it is
    just a bug. Halo 3 and 4 maps wont even load for me so they are completely unplayable as of right now anyway.....
  7. Fortified Brad Win User

Custom Games

I host a custom games night every friday night, they fill up fast, 16 ppl in 5 mins. The lobby opens at 10:00 p.m. Newfoundland time.
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Custom Games

I'm deaf. and I LOATHE cops and robbers as I never have any idea what the games objective is.

other than that, I'm down with CTF and infection games
  9. BTK420247 Win User

Custom Games

Wanna play some Team Slayer?
Thema:

Custom Games, Matchmaking?

1. Custom Games, Matchmaking? - Similar Threads - Custom Games Matchmaking

2. Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only: I came with xbox xbox game pass subscription and when I try to activate, I get an error: only for new customers. What to do? Help me please. 2fe19ffa-f061-4ba2-96a5-34826b4aff14
  3. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  4. Custom games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom games: Would anyone be willing or wanting to play some custom games on Halo? Specifically Halo: reach? Leave your gamertag below and I'll add you and we can set something up!...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic It doesn't matter the birthday date you have set under your profile if you have registered a child account at xbox.com...
  6. Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?: Hello. I have a minor suggestion. First of all, you know how each game and application has a review section for customers who purchased or downloaded the concerned products, right? (You know, the...
  7. Failed to add games to customized group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to add games to customized group: Hi Experts, As title. No matter how many times I tried, it always failed. I'm not sure whether it's impacted by this service issue recently. But as the hardcore game player, I really want to...
  8. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards: So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card options. Seems like a glitch in need of fixing...
  9. Looking for gamers that have sideshow dlc, looking for good matchmaking or even custom games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gamers that have sideshow dlc, looking for good matchmaking or even custom games: as the post title says, looking for people that like sideshow and the other maps, everytime i play it seems no one has the dlc i would like to play. lookin for a group of people that we can mix...
  10. Xbox custom game picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom game picture: Hello, I can't change my custom game picture... What i already did was change my birthday date to 21+ and changed my profile to adult, but it's still not working. Can you guys help me to solve...