Custom pfp

Discus and support Custom pfp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does enforcement deem something against the code of conduct? I’ve seen near nude (nipples protruding, etc) pictures and I can’t get a pfp of a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RICOCHET MKII, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Custom pfp

How does enforcement deem something against the code of conduct? I’ve seen near nude (nipples protruding, etc) pictures and I can’t get a pfp of a simple anime female on and get a suspension. Maybe a look into your enforcement team because that is strange.

:)

RICOCHET MKII, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Sayann X Win User

Custom pfp

Hello, at the moment, services are disrupted due to COVID-19. You have to be patient and start again later, it will work
  3. denis97g Win User

Custom pfp

there's not a date yet. Likely when things will get a bit better.
  4. GTBOSS500 Win User

Custom pfp

i can't wait in tell thay fix that, but i see no date on that.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Custom pfp

There is no ETA on when it will be back.

It is NOT broken to be fixed. The feature is temporarily disabled for everyone to streamline moderation from the Xbox side. Here is the official communication that was posted by the Xbox Support team and can be found here
    support.xbox.com/

[​IMG]
  6. amaz c Win User

Custom pfp

I think it takes as long until our normal live continues and everyone have to go to work/school again. As long as everyone‘s at home gaming, server will be overloaded.
Thema:

Custom pfp

1. Custom pfp - Similar Threads - Custom pfp

2. No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller: I bought an Xbox Elite Controller (series 1) for my sons birthday. I had to send it back (to Germany) as the thumbstick aim kept moving around. I think a replacement has been sent back to me with...
  3. Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamer Picture: Hello, I was wanting to change my gamer picture to one I found but can’t seem to do it. I tryed using the app for thats how I normally do it but i didn’t see the option there anymore. I then...
  4. Custom pfp/display picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom pfp/display picture: I cant figure out how to upload a custom picture on xbox app, and why are all the custom pfp of my friends disappearing.? I dont like uploading it on my xbox because it takes a long time did they...
  5. Did they remove customize profile on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Did they remove customize profile on Xbox App: I for real cant change my gamerpic or anything on the xbox app anymore fcad5a17-f075-4ab1-9894-7b456b4467da
  6. Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamer Picture: I’ve just recently updated my Xbox app, and cannot find where to personalize my account. Can anyone help me navigate the app to find this. Thanks. 65025d0d-e122-45d7-bf4d-8aa61fda26a2
  7. Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic: Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic since the update. b87976e0-bd8e-4875-a9a3-387e6f0fee44
  8. Custom Xbox gamer pics removed in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Xbox gamer pics removed in the new update: I’m a bit frustrated about the new Xbox app update removing the ability to choose a custom photo as a gamer pic, it was so simple in the old version. I know a lot of people are gonna be frustrated...
  9. Custom pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom pfp: When are we going to be able to have custom profile pictures again? a3fb61f5-8879-45b7-852b-92885221488f
  10. Custom pfp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom pfp: Does anyone know how long microsoft have disabled custom PFP for. 14d7ad9d-64d6-4a95-a466-bfec0144885c