Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen

Discus and support Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i decided to wright this because I have had this problem for so many years and might even create a new account because of it, I'm constantly asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HomemadeBurito1, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen

So i decided to wright this because I have had this problem for so many years and might even create a new account because of it, I'm constantly asking support team and Xbox Ideas about this but its something I've wanted for so long and I know this is the
    wrong place but I need to start some where. We, accounts under eighteen, need custom profile pictures maybe in a way where the parents regulate it and see if the picture is okay or they can turn it off to where we cant use it but they need parental control
    over this and then it'll go to your servers and you guys review the picture too, I just see this as another disadvantage of being young again. Now its time to ask (if anyone at microsoft is reading this) Are you guys working on this?

:)

HomemadeBurito1, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Maolstrom4
    Maolstrom4 Guest
    Age glitch?

I'm an adult with an adult account and my birthdate is over eighteen but whenever I upload a custom gamer pic it says that I'm not eighteen. Thanks in advance

Maolstrom4, Aug 22, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Uploading A custom Profile Photo

Changing the birthdate under your profile doesn't changes your child account to adult.

Only the parental account can upgrade a child account when the service registers that the account has reached 18+

Unluckily only adult accounts can post custom profile pictures for obvious reasons

M3tal Daz3, Aug 22, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 22, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    I don't think this will happen for the gamers who use custom pictures have to be conscious of the importance of their actions

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think this will happen for the gamers who use custom pictures have to be conscious of the importance of their actions
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

You can post your idea here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Uploading A custom Profile Photo

Changing the birthdate under your profile doesn't changes your child account to adult.

Only the parental account can upgrade a child account when the service registers that the account has reached 18+

Unluckily only adult accounts can post custom profile pictures for obvious reasons
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

As a proactive measure you should change your account password. Was the picture a default Xbox profile picture or a custom picture? If it was a custom picture MS could have changed if there was a complaint about it you shouldhave an email or message
    though.
  10. Jurgen1488 Win User

Gamerpic

Your own custom picture in profile is only for adult account. You are child, your parents made for you child account.
Thema:

1. Custom profile picture for accounts under eighteen - Similar Threads - Custom profile picture

2. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  3. Customize profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Customize profile pictures: When is Xbox going to let us do a custom profile picture again? db9dd440-4602-4170-addf-9162fc408a26
  4. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  5. Xbox custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom profile pictures: When will the feature to upload custom profile pictures be available again? By now it's just a bad joke. even i could do this job.. while drinking wine and driving a jetski.....
  6. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  7. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  8. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Pictures: I have been trying to change my profile picture on my xbox account for days now. And I have been choosing appropriate images for my profile picture. And I am not enforced either. Every time I do...
  9. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Profile Pictures: Does anyone know when we can expect to see the return of custom profile pictures? I know the feature has been temporarily disabled due to the current circumstances, but it's been disabled for...
  10. Custom Profile Picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Profile Picture: Why can I not change my custom profile picture anymore? I haven't done anything bad, and I haven't changed it that much? 3ebbe306-bf31-46d6-9cd1-8ba7dd7a9436