Custom profile picture not uploading

Discus and support Custom profile picture not uploading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today I changed my profile picture to a girl posing in front of a car which is not offensive or any nudity and it had a message saying "dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielenriquez16, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Custom profile picture not uploading

Earlier today I changed my profile picture to a girl posing in front of a car which is not offensive or any nudity and it had a message saying "dont worry, we still have your picture. You'll see it again after we've checked it." This is the first time
    it has happened to me please help me.

:)

danielenriquez16, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Albert X Win User

Uploading a custom profile picture

3. CallumS1 Win User

Side note, I think it’s important to specify that I did it on my phone through the app and not on the xbox as I’m locked out of everything on the app.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

We can't help with enforcement actions over the forums.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

sometimes it can take a while, especially with the current situation with many working from home it could take longer than usual.
  6. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine. His picture is now just the stock blue avatar. I would contact support at https://beta.support.xbox.com/ and see if they could
    be of any more assistance.
Thema:

1. Custom profile picture not uploading - Similar Threads - Custom profile picture

2. Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19: Alright, so apparently custom profile pictures have been disabled temporarily due to COVID-18. Any reason why?How does this help at all? When will they be coming back? What happens is basically...
  3. Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it whenever I upload a custom profile picture for Xbox, it always goes back to the...: I keep trying to set my profile picture as the image below for my Xbox account, but it keeps going back to the default one I started with. The profile picture will last about 24 hours at max...
  4. Xbox Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom profile picture: Hey so a couple of days ago my rights to using a custom profile picture got suspended for supposedly violating the code of conduct. Im positive it doesn’t violate any rules from it so I wanna know...
  5. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  6. Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends: Hello, I have an issue with updating my Xbox Profile Picture. Well, not an option actually changing it. It's more like... people can't see the change. I know this, because I have an extra...
  7. Custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture?: Hi is anyone still able to upload custom profile pictures on the Xbox one even if the file Explorer has been removed with the recent new update? 6e5190cb-5280-4865-b8d8-cc069a76e805
  8. Foto de perfil personalizada [Translate] Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foto de perfil personalizada [Translate] Custom profile picture: Me ha llegado un correo del equipo enforcement de xbox que mi imagen de perfil era inapropiada (archivo adjunto), he sido baneado y mi reputacion de jugador ha bajado ¿esto les parece que rompa...
  9. I cant get a custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get a custom profile picture: So my profile is an adult account, and has no restrictions, yet it is still telling me i am not old enough to have a custom profile picture? Someone help?? 8fc32ebd-e782-44e8-8c50-b99336b9d57f
  10. can't select custom profile picture.

in XBoX on Windows
    can't select custom profile picture.: So I'm having trouble, uploading a custom profile picture on Xbox (Windows 10 App). Whenever I try to upload a custom avatar, it says, that I'm not old enough or something like "custom avatars are...